Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

drizztdn

Old January 13th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I'm trying to create a custom output and I've noticed that the spell classes are not coming out for a race that has casting, ie dragons. The spells are listed correctly, but the spell classes are empty.

I've attached a copy of the dragon in question, both the xml custom output and the .por.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Belshallam.txt (71.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: email belshallam.por (108.6 KB, 0 views)
drizztdn is offline   #201
NeoFax

Old January 13th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Do you have the "Advanced Player's Guide Hero Points" rules turned on? If so, did you check "Don't Use Hero Points" below your starting cash?
I am pretty sure I didn't have these turned on and checked, but I will check to see if that is the case.
NeoFax is offline   #202
Goneril

Old January 13th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I bought Hero Lab last night for Pathfinder, and I'm loving it. So glad there's a port being done for me and my fellow Mac users.

I have noticed some oddities, though. My Pathfinder player character is a level 4 Aasimar Half-Celestial Bard. I'm the DM, and we needed a fifth PC; there's a reason she's named Mary-Sue....

When I go to print or preview her, the racial spells from Aasimar and Half-Celestial do not appear with either the spell full description list or the spell summary list. It'd be nice to have them there along with all her bardy spells. They do appear on the character sheet as "spell-like abilities". However, on the character sheet, all the Half-Celestial spell-like abilities appear including the ones for levels 5 and above (including resurrection, summon monster IX, etc.).

One last Half-Celestial quirk. They get +4 to three ability scores and +2 to the other three. It's not intuitive, though. The racial, template, and faction ability tab has three drop-downs for +2 to ability scores. I was assuming that the three unselected would be the +4; that is, that you pick which three skills get +2. It's the other way around; all abilities get +2 for a Half-Celestial, and the ones you add +2 to the scores to are actually the +4 ones. I figured it out, but it seems backwards to me.

Thank you for all the hard work on the Mac port!

(I posted this in the Mac version status thread, too, http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=14278&page=9. I wasn't sure which was the best place for it. Apologies if one's in the wrong spot.)
Goneril is offline   #203
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 13th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goneril View Post
(I posted this in the Mac version status thread, too, http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=14278&page=9. I wasn't sure which was the best place for it. Apologies if one's in the wrong spot.)
These issues all apply to both the PC and Mac versions of Pathfinder, so the best place for them is the stickied bug reports thread in the Pathfinder forum.
Mathias is online now   #204
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 13th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoFax View Post
I am pretty sure I didn't have these turned on and checked, but I will check to see if that is the case.
If that's not the case, you'll need to provide more information about your character, what user content you've added, and anything else that might be affecting things, because I can't replicate the problem you're having on my copy. Try other characters - see if you can isolate exactly what circumstances cause the extra feat slot to be there.
Mathias is online now   #205
gr8sword

Old January 13th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I'm trying to add 8 firearm bullets made of alchemical silver. it seems that herolab doesn't think that firearm bullets are made of metal and won't let me (legally) add the alchemical silver quality to them. Any suggestions to how I can handle this or will I just need to wait for the next update?
gr8sword is offline   #206
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 13th, 2012, 01:52 PM
There's a separate silver bullet item - if you try the calculations, you'll see that the silver bullet doesn't actually cost the same as bullets made of alchemical silver, so what's used in Hero Lab is the version that gets a specific mention in the rules.
Mathias is online now   #207
Agyess

Old January 13th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I'm getting an error basic lvl6 fighter weapon training heavy blades, weapon focus, weapon spec

Invalid Syntax for tag template
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'Class' (Eval Script 'Weapon Training Final')near line 42
Agyess is offline   #208
Fooly_Cooly

Old January 13th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Hey. Umm after the update none of my downloaded classes or feats from the Heorlab community repository on d20pfsrd aren't working anymore. I tried re downloading and re applying. And I made sure im following the directions right. Any assistance would be appreciated as this had nuked entire party s and enemies..

'And yes burton this is how you put on the ******* hat!'
Fooly_Cooly is offline   #209
gr8sword

Old January 13th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Where are silver firearm bullets listed as a separate item? Looking under the weapons tab only Firearm Bullet & Firearm Bullet, Pitted are shown. I've tried looking under Magic, Custom, & Masterwork weapons and the Gear tab as well. I don't see it.
gr8sword is offline   #210
Closed Thread