Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 6th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Guys the version I gave Shadow Chemosh is a Work In Progress and has a few things that still need to be implemented. Due to other higher priority data files needing to be done I have had to let this project sit on a back burner for a while. I would like to point out that my data set is NOT for 3.5, it was designed as an Update to the Pathfinder rules for those of us using that set of rules for the game. As such some of the data will not match up with what was presented in the Athas.org files. For example, the Templar class was changed into a Cleric Archetype. The Archetype offers you the same functionality that the class does, without me having to spend 20+ hours coding up one class to do what 3 hours of coding an archetype will do. To gain access to sorcerer king domains, simply select your sorcerer-king in the deity section.
Note that Kalak is listed as one of your options, this is intentional as I wanted the data to be sufficient for use in any play period during, before or after the events of the prism pentad series.
RavenX is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
huntercc

Old July 10th, 2012, 07:07 PM
I just took a look at this dataset and noticed there doesn't seem to be a provision for standard weapons made of bone, wood or stone. Anybody thought about a good way to handle this? I can see adding a new Material for each of the three that can be added to a Custom weapon, but that can be unwieldy when trying to add multiple weapons to a character. Or I can see adding a duplicate weapon for each of the basic ones, one for each new material... but that would result in quite a long list. The major factors this would be used for are item cost, weight, and attack modifiers.

And then there is the question of the monetary system... because of the heightened value of metal, the standard is not gold pieces but is ceramic pieces instead. This makes all metal items cost quite a bit more than normal... so you'd have to adjust the costs of every standard item. Any thoughts on how to handle this?
huntercc is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 10th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntercc View Post
I just took a look at this dataset and noticed there doesn't seem to be a provision for standard weapons made of bone, wood or stone. Anybody thought about a good way to handle this? I can see adding a new Material for each of the three that can be added to a Custom weapon, but that can be unwieldy when trying to add multiple weapons to a character. Or I can see adding a duplicate weapon for each of the basic ones, one for each new material... but that would result in quite a long list. The major factors this would be used for are item cost, weight, and attack modifiers.

And then there is the question of the monetary system... because of the heightened value of metal, the standard is not gold pieces but is ceramic pieces instead. This makes all metal items cost quite a bit more than normal... so you'd have to adjust the costs of every standard item. Any thoughts on how to handle this?
On the pathfinder conversion, I added them as "Materials".
RavenX is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
huntercc

Old July 11th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Is that supposed to be part of the release in the HL Community Repository? I don't see those materials listed.

How did you handle the changes in the monetary system?
huntercc is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Grummore

Old January 16th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Hi there,

Any news from you all that are building this athas.org 3.5e data set for LW ?
Grummore is offline   #35 Reply With Quote