Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

KefkaZ

Old April 16th, 2014, 06:46 AM
I am creating a tag for alignment. Is there a way to have it set so that only one alignment is allowed at a time? When I click to change the gender tag for instance and select male, female is removed, so I know it is possible. However, with my alignment tag, if it defaults to try neutral and I double click lawful good, both alignments are listed.
KefkaZ is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 16th, 2014, 09:01 AM
When I select the gender tag, I can add both male and female to the same snippet.
EightBitz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Viral Platypus

Old April 16th, 2014, 09:22 AM
If you go in and edit the Category itself. For the Alignment Tag Snippet You will want to set the following:

Uncheck 'Allow Multiple Tags'
Set your 'Default Tag Selection' to whatever you want your default alignment to be
set the 'Default Domain Selection' to your alignment tag domain
check 'Restrict Domain'

This will ensure that you only have one alignment from your list of alignment tags.
Viral Platypus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
KefkaZ

Old April 16th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
KefkaZ is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old April 16th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
When I select the gender tag, I can add both male and female to the same snippet.

Do you mean you can put multiple gender tags in? Or within a single gender tag you can add both male and female? If you mean the former, I agree. If you mean the latter, unless you changed the tag setup, it should only allow male or female.
mirtos is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 16th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
Do you mean you can put multiple gender tags in? Or within a single gender tag you can add both male and female? If you mean the former, I agree. If you mean the latter, unless you changed the tag setup, it should only allow male or female.
I added a tag as a new snippet. I chose the gender domain. I was able to choose male and female for the single tag.

As far as the tag that was already there by default, I was only able to select one or the other.
EightBitz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
enrious

Old April 16th, 2014, 05:25 PM
It looks like the Tags snippet you can add to anything is a pre-defined Multiple Tags entry (sorta surprised it's not also Multiple Domains or single-entry or separate options as desired).

If you edit the category (or use the Revise Category Definition option), you're able to add a snippet type that lets you make it single entry, single domain as the infectious chimera described.
enrious is offline   #7 Reply With Quote