Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nikmal

Old February 18th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Yea more news would be a good thing since this thread and the last we heard of any news was over 6 months ago I think it is not in the realm of bugging you all to ask again hehe
Nikmal is offline   #11
Nimmo

Old February 25th, 2014, 09:37 AM
ggI would also like to throw my request for an update on this.

Are we looking at ordering data packages for a whole campaign, such as a data package with the world of Golarion, all 6 parts of an adventure path, or even adventure paths by chapter? Being a pathfinder player I am asking about things in a Pathfinder context, but an update would be great even if it's for a completely different system.
Nimmo is offline   #12
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 25th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Hey everyone, wanted to chime in here. The Realm Works team's singular focus right now is on getting Realm Works out the door. We’ll provide a more detailed update on where everything stands (including licensing and SRDs) once V1.0 is available.
liz is offline   #13
Nimmo

Old February 26th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Thanks for getting back on this.

I understand the focus is getting the product released. I guess I was just wanting to know that things hadn't gone backwards and that the data packages are still possibly on the cards.

Truly loving things so far and really looking forward to see where this product can go.
Nimmo is offline   #14