Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

nightpanda2810

Old August 11th, 2018, 08:35 AM
I have to agree. I had all but 1 (doesn't really like digital sheets) of my 5 player group on-board to try herolab.

2 people noped out when they found out they'd have to pay to even try it beyond 1st, because lets be honest, 1st level isn't enough to try it with. Especially since you are first level for 1 or 2 sessions at most for the playtest.

Not even the 60 day return window was enough to get them to try it.

4th level demo, I'd have gotten them on board, they'd have been able to try it out for 2 characters.

Oh, and ditch that conditions cap of 1 condition. That's definitely too restricting.
nightpanda2810 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 11th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the feedback! We'll go back and huddle on these concerns to see if we can make some adjustments!

In addition, some of you may find a new thread I just created of interest, as it seeks to provide some insight into our "vision" with HLOnline and touches on one of the concerns made upthread. You'll find it here:
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61062
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote