Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
talsharien

Old September 7th, 2019, 03:59 PM
I find the lack of communication from lone wolf on Saturdays HLO outage absolutely disgusting. The application went down today before my gaming session started (3:00 pm BST) with no communication from Lone wolf. I eventually messaged LW through face book and received a reply nearly 2 hours later. This is after many other players and myself had posted in the forums.

I appreciate that LW are a small company and I have never expected miracles or indeed demanded them. I accept the current state of the software and for the best part, still really love it. I have even spent time defending LW and Hero Lab on other forums.

This lack of communication however shows not only a lack of respect, but actual disdain for what is a very loyal customer base.

You are trying to sell an online product, and unfortunately such a product requires 24 hour support to succeed. How diificult would it have been to reply to a forum post with a "Sorry, not sure what is going on but we are trying to fix it". Or even after the event "apologies for the unplanned outage today".

Please, please get your act together LW as I love your products and do not wish to experience my games moving forward without them, but you cannot continue to operate in this manner.

Rant over and please ensure that you learn from today and move forward

talsharien is offline   #1 Reply With Quote