Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

Luirru

Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:37 PM
So the expanded Tau codex has been up on GW for awhile now with some new units and such, is this currently being coded for AB? The website for the pdf (it is 1.4MB and thus cannot be uploaded here) is located: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_..._6th_Ed_V1.pdf

In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
Luirru is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Spack
Volunteer Data File Author

Old November 4th, 2012, 04:27 AM
That PDF is the FAQ for the current codex - there are no new units, just amendments to make the codex with the 6th edition. What version files do you have loaded? The current version is 1.9 which was released on the 28th October.

Dan
AB40k Site Admin
http://www.ab40k.org - home of the AB40k maintainers
Spack is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Luirru

Old November 4th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Negative, many of the units have different abilities and some are completely new.

XV-33 Sniper team is new, two types of Fire Warriors now, Crisis weapons are different costs, stealth teams have new options, and several other changes. To answer your question, I have the 28 October one.

Luirru is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old November 4th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Where are you seeing these new units? There are none listed in the FAQ you linked to.

EDIT: A quick Google search of XV33 found a FANDEX which indeed had this unit, two types of Fire Warriors, and the other 'changes' you mention. I really hope you realise why this won't be included!

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)

Last edited by UltraPrime; November 4th, 2012 at 02:54 PM.
UltraPrime is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Luirru

Old November 4th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Pages 6-19, although if it is a fan things and not an official GW thing like I thought (since it was on their website) then I apologize profusely. Quite confusing since it was on their website and did not say unofficial anywhere.

Edit: Rechecked the link and it took me to a different place than what I had downloaded, this is the source of my confusion. I will search again for what I have, not sure of how I got it if it was not from the GW website.

Last edited by Luirru; November 4th, 2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Additional info
Luirru is offline   #5 Reply With Quote