Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Acenoid

Old November 22nd, 2014, 04:19 AM
Currently I'm trying to re-arrange data a bit better. I have problems to include the matrix locations into the world with the existing categories. So far I have added them where necessary as an adventure area.

Now I'm wondering if it would be better visible later on, to have dedicated topics for example as dimensional region entities. However most of the contents do not fit the subject, but I wanted to stick closely to the standard categories.

Would modify the dimensional region category to fit better to the matrix locations?

"Region Dimensional" topics (these are the hubs for logging into the matrix, a decker usually logs into the local LTG and then he can access hosts or the RTG):
- RTG NW America
- RTG Seattle
- LTG Downtown

"Adventure area" topic would be the hosts which are part of the adventure area the host belongs to.
- "Renraku Arcology - Host 1"
- "Renraku Arcology - Host 2"

But where to contain the RTG + LTG? Contain them in the geographical regions?

geo: "Northwest america"
++ dim: RTG NW America
++ geo: Seattle
++ ++ dim: RTG Seattle

Should the "Matrix" locations be dimensions at all?
A similar question arises with the astral plane - If i have two dimensions then, would you use the same category "dimension" or would you duplicate a category and re-organise the contents?
Acenoid is offline   #1 Reply With Quote