Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

wdmartin

Old June 20th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Any reason the SoP files aren't available through LWD? I mean, I'm fully capable of downloading and installing 'em, it's just considerably less convenient.
wdmartin is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 20th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmartin View Post
Any reason the SoP files aren't available through LWD? I mean, I'm fully capable of downloading and installing 'em, it's just considerably less convenient.
We did have some discussion with LWD about distributing SoP through their channels, but in the end they decided not to go that route with us. I do not know what prompted that decision, but I'm sure they had their reasons. And they were kind enough to let me use their forums for a support channel.
TheIronGolem is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 25th, 2016, 08:45 PM
I've just posted version 1.6, which fixes various bugs that I've been finding through bug reports and work on SoPEx.

As usual, be careful of updating right before you run a game.
TheIronGolem is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old June 26th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Bug encountered right after updating. My SoP setup just has the Community files as other add-ons, no. other .user files.

BTW, would it be possible for the update files we download to have version numbers, so that they don't overwrite the previous versions when a new download is available? That would help rolling back in case of a major bug. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 11.18.26.png (211.7 KB, 10 views)
Lord Magus is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old June 26th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
Bug encountered right after updating. My SoP setup just has the Community files as other add-ons, no. other .user files.

BTW, would it be possible for the update files we download to have version numbers, so that they don't overwrite the previous versions when a new download is available? That would help rolling back in case of a major bug. Thanks!
Looks like as if there is a dependency to the Expanded Options test file from the main file somewhere. Either that dependency needs to be cut or reversed by moving the appropriate content from the EO to the main file.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 26th, 2016, 09:23 AM
That is indeed what happened. I have posted a fixed version of 1.6, so if you download that and re-compile then it should work.
TheIronGolem is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old June 26th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
I have posted a fixed version of 1.6, so if you download that and re-compile then it should work.
Indeed! Thanks a lot!
Lord Magus is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
cantroy

Old July 1st, 2016, 05:03 PM
Is NICsopSpSt from this file? I see that it doesn't exist, didn't load the data files.

More info.. I remove Spheres from my addons and it compiles, so something is calling this function in the 1.6 file

It is in the components file, line 1246.. hmmm And removing it didn't quite help, now I have a SoPSphPtf references non existant panel option /sigh... help! We game on Saturday.. at least that laptop still has 1.5.. I won't upgrade it yet, for sure.

Last edited by cantroy; July 1st, 2016 at 05:23 PM.
cantroy is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 1st, 2016, 05:20 PM
I just posted 1.7 to fix this issue. There were a couple of files I had accidentally added to a previous release, and mistakenly thought I could remove from 1.6 without a problem. Oh, well.

In related news, Expanded Options is feature-complete and now in testing. No hard date yet for release but it should be soon.
TheIronGolem is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
dereth66

Old July 1st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Thank you very very much, i am also looking forward to the expanded options, so far i love the spheres of power, only game so far i like more has been shadowrun but it is fading fast, Thank you
dereth66 is offline   #90 Reply With Quote