Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

EldritchWeaver

Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Just making sure, that you have indeed the latest files: SoP is v1.23, Expanded Options is 1.5, Destroyers HB v1.4, Shapeshifter's HB v1.3, Telekinetic's HB v1.3, Diviner's HB v1.3.

Otherwise, did you check the various checkboxes in the configuration, so all SoP files can be used?

Does this error happen at startup or at loading a certain portfolio?
EldritchWeaver is offline   #441 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
Damn. I think I must have left a file out of 1.23. Hang on a sec while I sort this out.
TheIronGolem is offline   #442 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
The error happens on load -- preventing anything else from loading.

It looks like I was a minor version low on Telekinetics Hanbook. Updating it now.

Nope, despite the update, same errors -- actually, it appears the update isn't incrementing the version.

So, it looks like the source update for Telekinetic's handbook isn't finding v1.3.

Last edited by Quintain; July 22nd, 2017 at 02:49 PM.
Quintain is offline   #443 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
I posted 1.24 to fix this issue. If you already appear to have 1.24 but you're still seeing this error, go ahead and download 1.24 again; the first file I posted to Dropbox was the wrong one.
TheIronGolem is offline   #444 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
I posted 1.24 to fix this issue. If you already appear to have 1.24 but you're still seeing this error, go ahead and download 1.24 again; the first file I posted to Dropbox was the wrong one.
That fixed it. Thanks.
Quintain is offline   #445 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old July 27th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Updating to the new gestalt rules seems to have caused this error on load:

Quote:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlDivTF' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
EldritchWeaver is offline   #446 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 27th, 2017, 07:33 PM
sopTlDivTF does not appear to be one of my thingid's. Is that a talent you implemented yourself?
TheIronGolem is offline   #447 Reply With Quote
runnetib

Old July 27th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Just curious, is the 'Green Faith Acolyte' feat not designed to work with SoP? It does not appear to be affecting my abilities, and I'm not sure if that's by design or not.

Thanks.
runnetib is offline   #448 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old July 28th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Small glitch on the Armorist - Half-Orc favored class bonus +1/8 of a bound equipment.

doesn't seem to work and no way of adding an extra bound equipment with adjustments
GreyLurker is offline   #449 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 28th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnetib View Post
Just curious, is the 'Green Faith Acolyte' feat not designed to work with SoP? It does not appear to be affecting my abilities, and I'm not sure if that's by design or not.

Thanks.
Are you talking about this feat? That's a first-party feat from a book published in 2011, so I have no control over what it affects. That said, the feat's CL bonus could be replicated by the "Caster Level (Talent)" adjustment.
TheIronGolem is offline   #450 Reply With Quote