Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

talsharien

Old February 19th, 2021, 12:05 PM
Finally getting round to running Starfinder and have begun getting Dead Suns ready. Having purchased the package for HLO awhile back I am rather surprised to discover no encounter data.

I am a little curious as to what I paid for here tbh!!

Last edited by talsharien; February 20th, 2021 at 12:59 AM.
talsharien is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old February 19th, 2021, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talsharien View Post
Finally getting round to running Starfinder and have begun getting Dead Suns ready. Having purchased yje package for HLO awhile back I am rather surprised to discover no encounter data.

I am a little curious as to what I paid for here tbh!!
The package indicates that it was character data only, so I'm guessing races weapons equipment and the like. I thought the same thing after I purchased it, but went back and read the description of the package. Encounter data is coming later in a separate package.
jjashley is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 23rd, 2021, 06:33 AM
like jjashley said, it's "character content" only for now. that means any feats, spells, equipment, character backgrounds, etc. that were added in the AP are included, but not AP-specific monsters, NPCs, or encounter scripts. those things are categorized as "GM content" and will be added at some point in the future-- when, no one knows.

fwiw it's not just Dead Suns, all of the AP packages available in HLO (both Starfinder and PF2) are "character content only" still. whether we will have to pay extra for the GM content once it becomes available isn't clear to me.
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
msbranin

Old March 3rd, 2021, 12:30 PM
then give us the ability to add custom content. Dead Suns is over 2 years old now.
msbranin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote