Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

LordLancelot

Old November 26th, 2014, 04:44 AM
When you have combat expertise without 13 int, hero lab show an error for the improved trip, improved disarm and so on.

You can get combat expertise without having 13 int with a fighter Lore Warden, and other class can also do that (give a feat without prerequisite met).

Make feet chain only look for the feat before, and not the stat.

I also sent a bug report.

Is there a way to fix this on my end ?
LordLancelot is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
shatterjack

Old November 26th, 2014, 07:27 AM
I don't think that's a bug. At least, not a bug in Hero Lab.

The Lore Warden gets Combat Expertise without needing to meet the INT 13 prerequisite, but it doesn't get anything that lets it ignore the INT 13 prereq for other feats (like, say, the Brawler). And Improved Trip/Disarm/etc still require INT 13 independently of having Combat Expertise as a prerequisite, so Lore Warden isn't relieving any burdens where those feats are concerned.

As far as a fix goes (well, more of a houserule than a "fix"), if you have the Advanced Class Guide package then I bet you could use the editor to give Brawler's Cunning to the Lore Warden.

Last edited by shatterjack; November 26th, 2014 at 09:39 AM.
shatterjack is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LordLancelot

Old November 26th, 2014, 09:52 AM
My mistake, the 13 int is indeed a requisite for other feats like improve trip, the summary only show the feat..
LordLancelot is offline   #3 Reply With Quote