Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

burkoJames

Old November 16th, 2014, 08:10 PM
So I have built a Monk 8 (sensei/monk of the four winds) Warpriest 1 (sacred Fist). The Warpriest is just to gain back flurry.

The problem is he goes from a +12/+7 with his unarmed strike to a +19/+19/+14/+14/+9 when flurrying. That equates to a +7 BAB when flurrying. I should only be getting a +3 BAB when flurrying, or nothing, depending. Im trying to figure out where that +7 comes from. Ive attached the portfolio, can anyone else figure it out?
Attached Files
File Type: email 12 Monk.por (38.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by burkoJames; November 16th, 2014 at 08:13 PM.
burkoJames is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
shatterjack

Old November 16th, 2014, 10:00 PM
This looks buggy to me, too, though admittedly I'm not up to doing any kind of deep-dive on this right now.

It looks like an issue with counting Warpriest levels as monk levels. Check out what happens if you delete all but three Monk levels; you still get 4th-level Monk class features like Ki Defense. This only seems to happen when you have three or more monk levels in conjuction with the Sacred Fist Warpriest; one or two Monk levels works just fine.

Also, it seems like every Monk level after 2nd is adding +2 to your Flurry bonus instead of the +1 it should be adding. I'm also not sure where that final attack at +9 is coming from; I'm pretty sure you should only be getting four attacks (two from BAB, two from TWF via Flurry). That's how it was when I made a straight Monk with the same race/abilities/feats for comparison.
shatterjack is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
burkoJames

Old November 17th, 2014, 06:39 AM
I think the last attack is coming because my bab is, from the errorneous bonueses, going past +11 when flurrying, giving me another attack.

I realized during my morning drive that im actualy getting +9 to BAB, cause im getting -2 from flurry. It had made me think i was getting my level to bab, instead of replacing my bab with my level. Im going to double check that when I can, and then report this, since I have someone else saying it looks like a bug. I wasn't sure. Thanks.
burkoJames is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Jokingjimmy

Old February 5th, 2015, 07:00 AM
Quiggong Monk 5/Sacred Fist Warpriest 3

Getting an bug/glitch where HL is adding the Wisdom bonus to AC twice - once for any monk levels, and once for any Sacred Fist Warpriest levels. I believe there as been a ruling stating that although those are untyped bonuses, bonuses from the same ability score cannot stack (like Wis bonus to AC from both Monk and WP.

For now, just going to add in a manual -3 untyped AC penalty.
Jokingjimmy is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Jokingjimmy

Old March 13th, 2015, 05:29 AM
Has anyone figured out how to fix the additional iteratives that are showing when combining a monk with a sacred fist?
Jokingjimmy is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old March 13th, 2015, 07:04 AM
if you believe it is incorrect have you submitted a bug report?
psych777 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote