Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old June 4th, 2020, 08:17 AM
I picked up the Theros book on D&D Beyond and am currently working on it. Leonin, Satyr, and College of Eloquence are done. Oath of Glory is about a quarter done. I'm currently working on Supernatural Gifts and Piety.

Piety is an interesting new system. I've settled on having it appear on both the background screen and the In-Play tabs. The In-Play tab will be where you track the actual Piety score, which is what the Supernatural Gifts and Artifacts will use to enable their higher-level features.

Technically, Piety will be bootstrapped to any Supernatural Gift or Artifact that uses it. If you want to track Piety without using either of those things, there will be an adjustment to add it manually.

Supernatural Gifts will work much like Epic Boons: there will be an option on the Configure Hero screen to always enable the Supernatural Gifts tab. I'm trying to decide if I want it to also always be on whenever the Theros book is selected as a source. Any and all opinions are welcome on this!

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #821 Reply With Quote
Enforcer84

Old June 11th, 2020, 08:05 PM
I was looking around the github site and I couldn't find a place to upload possible corrections? Specifically, if I'd done a little clean up on a community file, namely putting the Plate Armor of Lightning Resistance in the magical armor section rather than the heavy armor section for Rise of Tiamat where would I submit this very minor fix?
Enforcer84 is offline   #822 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old June 12th, 2020, 06:53 AM
There’s instructions in the Wiki for making your own branch and uploading corrections. But if that’s too much of a hassle, you can always create an Issue and just paste your corrected code there. I’m happy to take it and put it into the pack.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #823 Reply With Quote
Enforcer84

Old June 20th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Thanks! I'll check the wiki.
Enforcer84 is offline   #824 Reply With Quote
Raveeshjji

Old August 6th, 2020, 07:50 AM
Great Information.Thanks for sharing
Raveeshjji is offline   #825 Reply With Quote
JeffR

Old August 25th, 2020, 11:05 AM
The ability to select skills is not working for all classes.
JeffR is offline   #826 Reply With Quote
Davron

Old September 8th, 2020, 06:40 AM
At the bottom of the ALPG season 9 booklet, they list several things including that in Season 9 you can create an Aasimar regardless of your PHB+1 and that at level 5 they have wings. I'm going to guess that season 10 will have something similar available to it. I made my own custom racial variant effect and added it to one of the other files, but what is the right way to do this such that it has a chance of being included in future releases? Would you just prefer a single adventurers league season content file or a file for every season?
Davron is offline   #827 Reply With Quote
SheerANONYMOUS

Old September 16th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Is the DMG's spell point variant accessible somewhere currently?
SheerANONYMOUS is offline   #828 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 15th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerANONYMOUS View Post
Is the DMG's spell point variant accessible somewhere currently?

Yup! Head to Character > Configure Hero. Under "Optional Rules," there's a box for "Spell Points." Enjoy.

Fenris447 is offline   #829 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 15th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
The ability to select skills is not working for all classes.
Make sure you don't have some weird options enabled in your Configure Hero menu. Uncheck "Background Proficiency" and "Personality Trait Proficiency" in particular.

Fenris447 is offline   #830 Reply With Quote