Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Venger

Old April 4th, 2014, 10:20 PM
I have discovered that the size formatting and color of the text in Player View is directly related to that of the text in the snippets.

I find that a 12pt size is good. But the text size for the snippets defaults to 9, which is too small to read across the room on a 38" tv.
If I CNTRL>ENTER to create a new snippet it adopts the previous line's formatting

But Is there a way to change the default text size when I type in new text in a snippet to save time from having to format them?

Last edited by Venger; April 4th, 2014 at 10:24 PM.
Venger is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 4th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to change the default font details for snippets. There is a feature request thread for this that you'll probably want to "+1". You'll find it here:
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=48739
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Venger

Old April 5th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks I gave it a +1

Just a note, when using the default Tahoma 12pt font, when CTRL-ENTER a new snippet it adopts the format, color, size etc. of the previous snippet.

I tried Baskerville Old Face 12pt but the new snippet defaulted to Tahoma 9pt instead.

Just in case that's any help
Venger is offline   #3 Reply With Quote