Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

mikedcraft

Old February 23rd, 2021, 10:22 AM
Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to add the War Hulk prestige class, but I'm running into some issues. This is my first time using the editor, but it seems there is no 'base attack: none' option, just Poor/Medium/Good

I could maybe do some kind of attack adjustment? Is that even possible?

I looked but couldn't find that anyone had already posted a version of the War Hulk, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
mikedcraft is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2021, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedcraft View Post
Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to add the War Hulk prestige class, but I'm running into some issues. This is my first time using the editor, but it seems there is no 'base attack: none' option, just Poor/Medium/Good

I could maybe do some kind of attack adjustment? Is that even possible?

I looked but couldn't find that anyone had already posted a version of the War Hulk, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi and welcome to Hero Lab, mikedcraft!

Yes, you can adjust the base attack bonus with an eval script. The simplest thing to do here is probably to set the base attack option to "Good" then reduce the base attack bonus by the number of levels, as such:

Per-Levels / 10000
Code:
var lvl as number
lvl = #levelcount[classtag]

hero.child[Attack].field[Bonus].value -=  lvl
You'll need to replace "classtag" with the tagid for your specific class's Classes.? tag.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old February 25th, 2021, 07:52 AM
You'd have to use the modifier for BAB instead of attack bonus. Otherwise you'd still get extra attacks.

Go to the "General" tab and the "Adjustments" subtab. Copy the "Base Attack Bonus" adjustment to see the coding for adjusting BAB

I have a Patreon and PayPal. Donations are appreciated but are not mandatory. They are only to show support while I program stuff.
Illyahr is offline   #3 Reply With Quote