Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Anaconda

Old August 29th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painlord View Post
Yo.

Can someone confirm (or deny) that the Eyes and Ears of City trait isn't making Perception a class skill? It gives the +1, but not the class skill.

I'm never sure if it's a bug or if I'm doing something silly (I blame my 8 Int).

-Pain
I had an issue with a different trait that gave a skill trait bonus, but later i found it in the 'IN-PLAY' tab, and I could check it (activated abilities). It then showed up for me. Hopefully that's the deal for you too.
Anaconda is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
skrahen

Old August 29th, 2010, 11:05 PM
1. homunculous minion does not allow adding additional hit dice as per the description. the selection is grayed out.
2. when adding costs for special materials in the create custom weapon box, the program only adds the cost of ammunition once to the whole batch instead of for each item.
3. melee touch attack bonus is unaffected by the weapon finesse feat inspite of being a light or natural weapon.
4.keep up the great work you guys are awesome.
skrahen is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
JMD031

Old August 30th, 2010, 07:48 AM
I recently made a 6th level summoner character with a quadraped eidolon. The eidolon has two claw attacks, improved damage x2 (making the claws do 2d6 apiece) and Rend. However, the rend damage says it is 1d4 under the weapons tab but under the description it says it does an additional amount of damage based on the claw damage.

Also, awesome product guys. I'm really happy that you guys have been able to put out these updates so quickly.
JMD031 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhalad View Post
First off, thanks for the addon!
Under the Human Favored Class (Sorcerer) description, it says Oracle instead of Sorcerer.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. (BTW, Bard had the same problem, and I got that, too).
Mathias is online now   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Not a biggie but A Paladins Divine Health (level 3) doesn't show up under feats/traits/flaws or special abilities. Though it does say "immunity to diseases" by the saving throws.
Since all the ability does is grant the immunity, it's hidden from the display on the Special tab and printout, to avoid clutter, since the effect is listed elsewhere.
Mathias is online now   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Iron View Post
Human Barbarian's +1/3 Superstition favored bonus actually adds +1/2 in the generator.

Weapon Master's 20th level ability doesn't add the extra x1 to the critical multiplier like it does for the other Fighter Archtypes.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
Intelligent items aren't fixed for Pathfinder game system.
I think they are based on 3.5 game system but in Pathfinder there are many differences about them.
Also, I think that ego score should be show better in the character sheet.
Correct, the Intelligent items haven't been updated from 3.5. They're still on my to-do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodd View Post
Another thing need to fix is favored class option for human oracle, sorcerer and wizard. The spell must be at least one level below the highest spell they can cast.
When I add the human race, a level of sorcerer, and CHA 11 to a blank character, then select the human sorcerer option, and on the in-play tab, increase the level to 1, a validation error pops up, telling me that I've selected a level that's too high (since the character can currently only cast 0 and 1st level spells, and can therefore only apply this ability to 0-level spells).

Could you be more specific about what you're seeing or not seeing?
Mathias is online now   #17 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painlord View Post
Can someone confirm (or deny) that the Eyes and Ears of City trait isn't making Perception a class skill? It gives the +1, but not the class skill.
It is a bug, and I've fixed it in the next update. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #18 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
When you have a Large Background it gets cut off at the bottom instead of continuing in the next column.
It's a limitation in the printing functions in HL, I'm afraid.

I recommend word processor files if your background goes above a few paragraphs of summary - that way you'll get formatting options, as well as having unlimited space.
Mathias is online now   #19 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCroup View Post
Created a Half-Elf Monk Zen Archer, Perfect Strike shows up under Monk tab (Though it says "Perfect Strike (2D6)" where it should be "Perfect Strike (2D20)" ) but doesnt show up on the Feats Tab.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #20 Reply With Quote