Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Neutralize Poison appears as both a 3rd and a 4th level spell.

(Recreate: Made an 8th level Oracle of Battle, was able to choose Neutralize Poison as a spell of each of these levels).
Your character must be a follower of Cayden Cailean - The article on Cayden Caildean in Pathfinder #14 (pg 61) allows Clerics of Cayden Caildean to csat Neutralize Poison as a 3rd level spell, and Oracles use the Cleric spell list.

If your character is not a follower of Cayden Caildean, then the 3rd level copy should be greyed out, with an error message telling you that it's restricted to followers of Caydean Caildean - if it's not showing up greyed out, please give me more information about the character, so I can diagnose the problem.
Mathias is online now   #111 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belafon View Post
Monk - Stunning Fist additional options (fatigue, stagger, etc.) not showing up at the right levels in printouts.

The skill description inside HeroLabs is correct but when you print out the character sheets, the Stunning Fist entry under "Special Abilities" is off by a step starting at 8th level. In other words an 8th level monk printout says:

Stunning Fist (Stun, Fatigue, Stagger) but it should say (Stun, Fatigue, Sicken). 12th level says (Stun, Fatigue, Stagger, Blind, Deafen) but should be (Stun, Fatigue, Sicken, Stagger). etc.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belafon View Post
Lots of item problems, a couple that come to mind are: Ioun Stone, Orange is not adding a caster level. Bags of holding and similar items (handy haversack, etc.) are not giving errors if limits are exceeded. Volume limits can't be implemented in any practical way (what is the volume of a rope?) but weight limits should be pretty easy.
I'm afraid there are many magic items whose effects are not being applied, and whose description text hasn't been updated from 3.5. Addressing these is one of the projects on my to-do list, but I haven't had the chance to get to it yet.

Carrying capacities of containers is also on my to-do list.
Mathias is online now   #112 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
APG, table 2-12 (pg 91): The Azata subdomain is not among those made available to Clerics of Erastil - only Archon, Family, Feather, Fur, Growth, and Home.

(Azata is the CG subdomain of the Good domain - Erastil being a LG deity, offers the LG subdomain of the Good & Law domains (Archon) - it's not actually spelled out anywhere, but that's the pattern I saw while entering table 2-12 into HL).
Ahhh ... Ok I see it. I kept searching and couldn't see anything specifically saying that. So makes sense.
Exitilus is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Your character must be a follower of Cayden Cailean - The article on Cayden Caildean in Pathfinder #14 (pg 61) allows Clerics of Cayden Caildean to csat Neutralize Poison as a 3rd level spell, and Oracles use the Cleric spell list.

If your character is not a follower of Cayden Caildean, then the 3rd level copy should be greyed out, with an error message telling you that it's restricted to followers of Caydean Caildean - if it's not showing up greyed out, please give me more information about the character, so I can diagnose the problem.
He is a follower of Cayden Cailean - thanks for the reference!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
goddelusion

Old October 23rd, 2010, 03:30 AM
Creating a new PrC and the Help button for Attack Bonus and the Saves (Fort, Ref, Will) reads "Select how good this class' Will Saves are. For example, a Wizard would select "Good".

The word in error "Good" should read either "Slow" "Medium" or "Fast" to match the options available to the user.
goddelusion is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Snouffman

Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:09 PM
post removed

Last edited by Snouffman; October 23rd, 2010 at 09:47 PM.
Snouffman is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
Cutter

Old October 24th, 2010, 11:35 AM
On the printed character sheet, domain slots are not reported in the total spell counts for clerics and druids.

Example for a third level cleric (with 18 WIS) the sheet reports:

4x0, 3x1, 2x2

It really should be: 4x0, 3x1+1, 2x2+1

It is reported properly on the character screens but left off of the output sheet.
Cutter is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old October 24th, 2010, 04:06 PM
In the Bestiary, the Shield Guardian is missing from the list. As well as the Magic Item for the Shield Guardian Amulet. This bug while reported before in another thread, figured I would report it here since it has been missing for such a long time.
Nikmal is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
rashidali

Old October 25th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Not necessarily a bug, but I noticed on the splash screen when you start up HL that you have three pictures and a word under each picture.

My issue comes from the second and third picture. The words read as follows: Create, Adventure, Evolve. However, to me, the pictures for Adventure and Evolve don't match the pictures. You have a scientist holding up a beaker of some sort of liquid over Adventure while you have a thief/rogue walking in a dungeon setting with a map over Evolve.

I would think switching these pictures would work better since the the thief/rogue seems to be adventuring and the scientist could be working on something that he using to evolve another creature or thing.
rashidali is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 25th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goddelusion View Post
Creating a new PrC and the Help button for Attack Bonus and the Saves (Fort, Ref, Will) reads "Select how good this class' Will Saves are. For example, a Wizard would select "Good".

The word in error "Good" should read either "Slow" "Medium" or "Fast" to match the options available to the user.
This is on my to-do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #120 Reply With Quote