Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Umarian

Old August 6th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Sorry all. I should have posted information about this file last week.

This is a free download through the Powered By Herolab mechanism inside of Herolab. This includes information that can be used by the players in your group like feats, spells, classes, etc. This file has been created in such a way so that your players will only need the license for the Herolab Pathfinder data-set, and not the additional add-ons. To use this, you will need to follow the steps found here. Once loaded, your players can go to the Configure Hero screen (Cntrl-K), scroll down to the Frog God Games/Necromancer Games area, and select FGG Pathfinder Content box, and the box for the module you are playing in. Using the Powered by HeroLab feature will allow us to make updates to everyone as needed. When an update is available, it will display on the start-up screen for HeroLab when it checks for updates.

While the Deep Cave Frogs have worked very hard to correct any errors we could find, it is possible (and expected) that some did make it through to the final version. We do have a site set-up where you can report any errors or discrepancies that you may find. You can find the bug reporting system here. Please provide as much detail as possible in the error report to help us be able to re-create it and fix it. If you receive an error message pop-up in HeroLab, you can right click the error message, copy it and paste it into your ticket. This will go a long ways in helping us also. Additional information regarding error reporting can be located here.

Umarian
Deep Cave Frog
Umarian is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old August 6th, 2013, 05:10 PM
FGG Pathfinder Content version notes for V1.1

New Releases:
- Content from Stoneheart Valley
- Content from Deadmans Chest
To purchase the GM files for these products, please visit the Frog God Games website (GM files available soon)

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the validation in the Tattoos to ONLY read the equipment tags from the pick itself not from the hero.
- Corrected spelling of Scrimshaw Cameo
- Maquahuilt was not listed as a simple weapon for proficiency.

Umarian
Deep Cave Frog
Umarian is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old August 16th, 2013, 06:32 AM
FGG Pathfinder Content version notes for v1.11

Bug Fixes:
-Corrected bug that occurred when you updated to PF release V7.18.

Umarian
Deep Cave Frog
Umarian is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old October 24th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Hey folks.

I know you are having problems with the FGG Pathfinder Content. I am trying to coordinate with the web designer for FGG to get the Powered by HL links back up.

Unfortunately, I didn't know when they were being moved until after they were already moved, and I have been tied up with mid-terms and research papers the past two weeks.

The changes should be made this weekend, and I will post directions for everyone. Hopefully this will be the only website change for them, or at least I will know ahead of time next time so this does not happen again.

Quote:
The following errors were encountered while downloading secondary updates:

Error while retrieving http://www.talesofthefroggod.com/her...CPupdates.xml: <h1 style='color:#497A97;font-size:12pt;font-weight:bold'>404 - Not Found
Umarian is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old October 29th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Good afternoon folks,

We were able to get things corrected with the FGG Pathfinder Content files so that they can be downloaded. With the change in websites, the links that were in place got broken, and had to be re-set.

In order to make use of these corrections, you will need to change the link in your own HeroLab update section. The full instructions for how to set-up the new link can be located here.

Please make sure that you replace the old url
Code:
www.talesofthefroggod.com/herolab/FGGCPupdates.xml
with the new url
Code:
http://froggodgames.org/sites/default/files/herolab/FGGCPupdates.xml
Umarian
Deep Cave Frog
Umarian is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
mxyzplk

Old December 31st, 2013, 10:42 AM
Both the HL files at http://froggodgames.org/sites/defaul...GCPupdates.xml and the link we're supposed to report problems (http://fggsupport.shadowsoftware.net/) at are dead...
mxyzplk is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 31st, 2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxyzplk View Post
I can only speak to this server as I actually maintain it. It would appear the network group I use where my server is located is having issues. They are aware of the issue and network engineers are working it.

I would expect it to be back up in a few hours.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #7 Reply With Quote