Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

wlessard

Old August 31st, 2013, 09:01 AM
I was thinking it would be easier to add a magic improvement to armor than creating new armor in the authoring kit.

IE new armor bonus type, in this case I want to be able to do a new armor in HL and when adding to the armor I can choose "Ability Enhancement" like say a Str bonus.

I cannot find in the authoring kit where that can be done. I can find for example bracers of str which has a script for adding str.

Also on this same idea I decided to just make the armor +4 str and it is not working quite right. It adds the str bonus when I uncheck it from being equipped. Not sure why.

Here is the script. I am also chasing down the info at the wiki.

Code:
      if (field[gIsEquip].value <> 0) then
        #enhancementbonus[hero.child[aSTR], 4]
        endif
wlessard is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
wlessard

Old August 31st, 2013, 09:25 AM
Never mind on the script I found my mistake but as to adding new magic attributes/bonuses for creation it would be nice.

IE: Adding a str bonus to a weapon such as like adding keen. But in this case an armor bonus.
wlessard is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 1st, 2013, 12:40 PM
Are you working on one of the existing game systems, like Pathfinder or d20? (and if so, which are you working on?)

You've posted this in the forum for the authoring kit, which is used to create new game systems from scratch, but you seem to be talking about modifying one of the existing game systems.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote