Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Confrontation - English

Notices

Ayrizale

Old July 29th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Hello,

I've been playing with the file and think I have most of the changes made for all three, but am still new to working with Army Builder files so the fine points in the process have probably been missed.

I just wanted to check to see if anyone had done a more professional job of updating the Confrontation AotR file to take into account the Banners and figures in the currently released Army Books.

Thanks,

Ayrizale
Ayrizale is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 5th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Greetings,
I can post the files you've made. I've given up on Confrontation/AoR. I just can't keep up with them.
You can make an AB export file or just zip up the files and email them to datafileinfo (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks for the help!
Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ayrizale

Old August 5th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I've sent the files to the requested e-mail address.

Just another disclaimer:

I've used these files to get my feet wet in working with Army Builder files, so these files could probably use a lot of improvement and refinement and there may be a few things that don't work quite right. If anyone has suggestions for improvement, please feel free to post here and let me know what you think could be done to make them better.

Thanks,

Ayrizale
Ayrizale is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Nekosluagh

Old September 1st, 2008, 09:54 AM
Hey Ayrizale,

I am new with Army builder as well, but I am working on trying to update the AoR file to include the info from the three army books. I have run into one problem that I am working to figure out, and that is one of the griffin banners advantages is that their incarnates can add two extra points worth of Artifacts/miracles to them. Can't figure out how to get AB to allow this.

Good luck on your work on it. I really enjoy C:AoR and like AB, so hopefully one of us can pick up Butcher's banner and continue to get updates done for it.

Oh, and Butcher, thank you for a good base for me to start off with. Editing from your files has really helped me figure out how the creator for AB works.

Nekosluagh
Nekosluagh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote