Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diceman

Old January 6th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Greetings,
Starting up an older 4E campaign. Was inputing characters into Hero Lab, (Used DDi for them originally) and I have a Wizard who owns 110 alchemical reagents. When entering gear I hit the add button and nothing is entered. I tried using the Rare Herbs and residium and neither worked.

Looking at the print preview and they are not showing up either. I have the track resources tab check on the output options.

Also, on the single ammunition item in the gear section, could we have a choice to specify which type? Or a custom ammunition option? My fighter has 34 sling bullets and 23 crossbow bolts.

Thanks
Diceman
Diceman is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Diceman

Old January 6th, 2013, 10:23 AM
okay, I found a workaround with the editor.
In the case of the ammo, I first copied each ammo type. I changed the lot size to 1 and reduced the cost and weights accordingly. I added the word single to the name of the item, i.e. Crossbow Bolt Single, and used the unique id eqCbs.

I did that for arrows, crossbow bolts and Sling and it seems to work fine.

I did a similiar thing for the ritual components, except the only change I needed to make to my copies as to add a lot size of 1, it is blank in the original.

I tested all, rare Herbs, Alchemical Reagents, and Residium and they all worked.

What was weird though is after making the changes, the original entries started working, so I don't know what happened there.

Either way I think the devs need to look at it.

I hope my experiences will help others.
Diceman
Diceman is offline   #2 Reply With Quote