Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 19th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrakken View Post
I'm going to have to look further into this as my PC has an undead bane flail and we are coming across a lot of undead... I haven't been able to get the +2 to hit and the +2d6 to dam to automatically get added in my hit and damage calculations. Same thing with precise strike and outflank (I can only find the regular flank which is only +2). The additional trick to this is that bane is only on my flail, not on my dagger, so simply having an in play activation of bane probably wouldn't work as I would think it would also add the bane to the dagger.

Might seem like a minor thing but I've had to create a spreadsheet to add up all my special conditions while attacking. With a potential 7 attacks per round with haste, it's no easy task to keep track of everything.
I am confused. Why can't you use Community Pack to solve these issues?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Dhrakken

Old May 19th, 2017, 12:57 PM
I guess I didn't know I could... looks like I'll be doing some more research tonight.
Dhrakken is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 19th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrakken View Post
I guess I didn't know I could... looks like I'll be doing some more research tonight.
For the bane issue turn on "ShadowChemosh Equipment". Then edit your magic weapon and add my version of Bane instead. This can be turned on/off on the in-play tab.

For the Outflank issue turn on "ShadowChemosh Adjustments" and add a Conferred adjustment called "Combat: Flanking Bonus". Then set the counter to +2. This INCREASES the flank bonus from +2 to +4 on the Condition tab. Allowing the correct value to be calculated for the character.

Precise Strike is really similar to Sneak Attack and on the conferred tab you can add the "Combat: Sneak Attack". Set the counter to 1 and now on the In-Play tab you will have the ability to turn on the 1d6 damage or not.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Dhrakken

Old May 19th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Thank you, much appreciated!
Dhrakken is offline   #24 Reply With Quote