Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Itzi

Old April 22nd, 2020, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
Realm Works is dead and much of it has been rolled into HLO.
It has? I must have missed something.

What parts of Realm Works have been rolled into HLO? Honestly curious because I have both and would love to have RW merged into HLO - I think RW is a great product and haven't found a real replacement for the functionality it provides.
Itzi is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:24 PM
Quote:
@Nightstar, I have to ask you to PLEASE STOP with the hyperbole and misinformation. This is causing confusion with other users and cannot continue. Consider this a formal warning.
rob is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:25 PM
Quote:
No, Realm Works is not dead. We've suspended work on it to focus on HLO right now, and we've been able to make massive improvements in short order for HLO because of that focus.

There is VERY LITTLE overlap between RW and HLO. RW focuses on the story. HLO, like HLC, focuses on the characters and game mechanics. There is a tiny bit of overlap, primarily because the use of one product doesn't guarantee the use of the other, but that's out of necessity. So I have no clue what @Nightstar is basing his/her claims on.
rob is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
Cid

Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
No, Realm Works is not dead. We've suspended work on it to focus on HLO right now, and we've been able to make massive improvements in short order for HLO because of that focus.
GOOD! I love Realmworks.
Cid is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:08 PM
Quote:
@Nightstar, I have to ask you to PLEASE STOP with the hyperbole and misinformation. This is causing confusion with other users and cannot continue. Consider this a formal warning.
Thank you, Rob. RW isn't dead so long as even one person uses it and keeps it alive. Long live Realm Works!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
Nightstar

Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:56 AM
Quote:

There is VERY LITTLE overlap between RW and HLO. RW focuses on the story. HLO, like HLC, focuses on the characters and game mechanics. There is a tiny bit of overlap, primarily because the use of one product doesn't guarantee the use of the other, but that's out of necessity. So I have no clue what @Nightstar is basing his/her claims on.
Look, I honestly thought this was the case. I could have sworn I read it here that realm works was canceled, and was being rolled into HLO instead. As on this subject, I was obviously wrong and I apologize for that.
Nightstar is offline   #76 Reply With Quote