Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Trester

Old October 25th, 2018, 02:18 AM
I have a player that is in love with the Tieflings in AA2 and I was going to try and custom race it until AA2 got released on Hero Lab, but it looks like adding things like Fiendish Gloom and Fiendish Resistance is gonna be close to impossible. Any ideas on how I could fudge it other than just telling her to have it written in her notes for now?
Trester is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
wheredoigo

Old October 25th, 2018, 05:14 PM
From what I can tell the only thing which can't be done is give the Fiendish Gloom ability. You can add skill bonuses and resistances with adjustments on the Customize tab. You could add the Create Darkness ability and change the name to Fiendish Gloom using the Override Name adjustment. The only thing I can't figure out it changing the description to match Fiendish gloom as there is a difference between it and Create Darkness.

If you are only giving the player a character sheet, then you could print the character sheet to PDF and edit the text to match Fiendish Gloom.
wheredoigo is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Trester

Old November 3rd, 2018, 09:11 AM
For some reason I haven't been able to get the Resistances to work
Trester is offline   #3 Reply With Quote