Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Azgulor

Old January 3rd, 2020, 05:31 AM
One of my players is running a fighter that took the Bard Dedication feat. While the character sheet printout correctly lists the cantrips that he gets, it doesn't create a spell description page. Is this working as intended or should HLO generate a Spell Description sheet like it does for casters?
Azgulor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 7th, 2020, 07:48 AM
Hello,

Good catch. Just as a heads up, if you would send us an email through <support@wolflair.com> that would be appreciated so we can start a formal bug report and case to track this issue.

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Azgulor

Old January 9th, 2020, 06:05 AM
Submitted. FYI, also seems like spells granted by certain class abilities have the same issue of not being captured/listed when printed. Specifically, I found this to be the case with a cleric's Divine Font ability. HLO correctly lists Heal as being granted, but no description of what Heal does is listed in any of the character sheets.
Azgulor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old January 9th, 2020, 08:26 PM
The printed sheet also does not have the PFS information, Faction chosen and Training Schools choosen and what points put where.

Be nice to have that included.
thaX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote