Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

mastratton

Old December 31st, 2020, 11:13 AM
I am the GM for a PF1 campaign. I have a total of 5 players. Right now, I manage all of their characters in HLC, and then print sheets for them, etc.

I currently have the standard level account for HLO, and I just merged all my HLC PF1 data (10 bucks was an amazing price to do that!).

So, if I port all of their characters to HLO and if I upgrade to Patron level, I can share those characters with them right? Do they need to create accounts to do that? Is there anything they need to buy or pay for?

I didn’t see anything that really answered my questions. I just want to be sure that if I do this, what is it my players would need to do.
mastratton is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old December 31st, 2020, 11:23 AM
I believe if you have a Patron account, the free account can be granted control of the characters you maintain and view them. They won't be able to edit or level them—they'd need to be transferred back to you to do that.

If the players like HLO and want to maintain their own character, they'd need an Apprentice account. Apprentice accounts are $5 every 4 months.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote