Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aril

Old May 2nd, 2021, 03:51 PM
Yes, it's possible to buy new 1st Ed. books. They just have a really weird filtering system, so it makes it hard to find them. I bought some a few weeks ago, and it was fine.
Aril is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mystic Lemur

Old May 11th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Really? Because when I filter for PF1e or Paizo products nothing shows up...

Edit: For anyone who's still having trouble, you have to click the "hybrid" option.

Last edited by Mystic Lemur; May 11th, 2021 at 07:17 PM.
Mystic Lemur is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 17th, 2021, 11:01 AM
For anyone who is a bit confused about where to find the Pathfinder 1st edition add-ons and content in general you can now find this, as Mystic Lemur noted, on the Hybrid product section of the store as linked belo.w
(https://www.lonewolfdevel.com/Products/Hero-Lab-Hybrid)

This goes for Hero Lab Classic users who wish to Migrate and enroll into Hero Lab Online as well as those who might not, the main thing to keep in mind though for any Classic License is that you'll be needing to have your original Classic License and its respective Device Codes linked to an Account now that the store pages and product administration has been unified, and of course, to be certain that you are logged in when you go to that page before proceeding as existing customers do not need to buy their License again.

As for more detailed queries about what you already own versus what is available in the store and the finer details of how it all functions you can always reach out to us directly via our support email address too.

Thanks!

<support@wolflair.com>

Last edited by Ryan F; May 17th, 2021 at 11:14 AM.
Ryan F is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ploturo

Old May 17th, 2021, 06:20 PM
Are the individual Pathfinder Player Companion products available any more, or only as the bundles?

There are a few things I would need for a character, and I would prefer to just buy the companion packs to get the books I need instead of programming the abilities myself.

But now apparently I would need to buy three of the bundles at $120 total, instead of the three individual Player Companion packs I need for $15 total?
ploturo is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aril

Old May 17th, 2021, 06:25 PM
Yeah, you kind of have to skip by the landing page they send you, and go backwards to the main page where you pick systems, and the column in the middle shows Pathfinder 1 Hero Lab Classic. You pick *that* and you'll be able to finally get to the list of modules you want to buy.
Aril is offline   #5 Reply With Quote