Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old April 18th, 2016, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
I had this happen quite a while back. The "3.5 - Dungeon master Guide.user" file should be deleted, it was meant to be removed/replaced by an earlier update. The "DMG 1" file stays.
Yea, sorry. That's my fault. At some point, I started forgetting to include the empty files which would have removed all the old files. Anyone going to an old system that hasn't been updated in while should probably consider removing the old community set files before updating to the new set.
Sendric is offline   #481 Reply With Quote
kalima32

Old May 4th, 2016, 03:37 PM
It would appear that the update for the "Practiced Spellcaster" feat from either the Complete Divine, or Complete Arcane packs isn't functioning properly. When selected for a wizard spell-casting class it creates validation errors that show as though you don't have correct levels for you bonus feats.
kalima32 is offline   #482 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 5th, 2016, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalima32 View Post
It would appear that the update for the "Practiced Spellcaster" feat from either the Complete Divine, or Complete Arcane packs isn't functioning properly. When selected for a wizard spell-casting class it creates validation errors that show as though you don't have correct levels for you bonus feats.
I'm not sure this problem is specific to the feat. Can you describe how to reproduce the issue and/or attach your portfolio so I can see how this error occurred?
Sendric is offline   #483 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 5th, 2016, 04:46 AM
The Feat is working fine in my portfolio - I have a Wizard/Fighter using his Fighter levels to boost Wizard. Note that the feat only gives you extra "Caster Levels" not actual Wizard levels, so you don't gain extra bonus feats or extra spells.
Dami is offline   #484 Reply With Quote
Wheels

Old May 7th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Hello everyone.

Has anyone done weretouched master in 3.5? I've been trying to get it into hero lab but i think it's a little out of my league.

Any help is appreciated.

ty all
Wheels is offline   #485 Reply With Quote
Balroghunter

Old May 13th, 2016, 07:19 AM
Hey guys, I'm a long-time HeroLab user, but I've never tried any of the community mods until now. Looking to resurrect an old Eberron game, so I did some reading on the forums and added the link on the first page to get the awesome community content. Now I'm getting all manner of duplicate errors. Any tips on how to get rid of the errors and get a clean set?
Thanks for your patience as this is my first go round with this.
Balroghunter is offline   #486 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 13th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balroghunter View Post
Hey guys, I'm a long-time HeroLab user, but I've never tried any of the community mods until now. Looking to resurrect an old Eberron game, so I did some reading on the forums and added the link on the first page to get the awesome community content. Now I'm getting all manner of duplicate errors. Any tips on how to get rid of the errors and get a clean set?
Thanks for your patience as this is my first go round with this.
Only way that could be happening is if you already had .user files installed manually. Or you created your own stuff.

If its your own stuff you will have to rename your unique IDs. If you manually installed files from the past. I would recommend deleting all the .user files and installing the community addon again.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #487 Reply With Quote
kalima32

Old May 25th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I'm not sure this problem is specific to the feat. Can you describe how to reproduce the issue and/or attach your portfolio so I can see how this error occurred?
Best way to repro the error is to create a 7th level cleric, then when you add 3 levels of another class and select the practiced spellcaster feat, and then select "cleric" from the drop down, it zero's out your caster level on the class page.

I will get a copy of the portfolio posted with the error.
kalima32 is offline   #488 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 26th, 2016, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalima32 View Post
Best way to repro the error is to create a 7th level cleric, then when you add 3 levels of another class and select the practiced spellcaster feat, and then select "cleric" from the drop down, it zero's out your caster level on the class page.

I will get a copy of the portfolio posted with the error.
Not necessary. I was able to reproduce it. Thank you. It looks like this is only an issue with the version from Complete Arcane. Frankly, I'm not sure where there are two versions anyway. There should only be one. For now, use the one from Complete Divine. That should solve your problem. Thanks for the report.
Sendric is offline   #489 Reply With Quote
Hengist

Old June 14th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing the d20 since I see that there is a community mod for the 'splat books'. Now I keep coming across what splat books are in the works, but is there a list somewhere of all the books that are in the mod currently and a link to the download?

Thank you for your patience.
Hengist is offline   #490 Reply With Quote