Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old April 29th, 2015, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loftybloke View Post
Hi Guys

When I select Planning domain as a cleric (should grant extend spell as free feat) I must still expend one of my available feat slots on extend spell. Could someone please help me?

Thanks
This is a bug in the community set. I will fix it for the next release which will hopefully be soon. For now, I recommend using an adjustment to increase your total feats by one.

Note: There appears to a number of Spell Compendium domains missing their specials. If I have the time, I will try to fix this.

Last edited by Sendric; April 29th, 2015 at 10:45 AM.
Sendric is offline   #361 Reply With Quote
loftybloke

Old April 30th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Thanks man that's great
loftybloke is offline   #362 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 1st, 2015, 05:47 AM
Question:

I was just looking at the Cold Domain from Spell Compendium. It's description is:

Quote:
{b}Granted Power (Su){/b}: You can turn or destroy fire creatures as a good cleric turns undead. You can also rebuke or command cold creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Cha modifier.
Does this ability replace the Turn Undead ability or supplement it? Also, if it supplements Turn Undead do they use the same uses/day? In other words, if a Good Cleric has the Cold domain, can they turn either Cold or Undead creatures, and if so, do they get a total of 3 + CHA bonus times per day for both combined, or 3 CHA bonus for each separately?

Thanks for any input. I'm afraid I don't normally play Clerics.
Sendric is offline   #363 Reply With Quote
loftybloke

Old May 1st, 2015, 06:20 AM
Yeah the elemental domains remove turn undead and replace with 'turn opposite of domain' so cold turns fire air turns earth (I think). Identical mechanics to turn undead AFAIK.

However it was erratad that divine metamwgic requires turn UNDEAD attempts. Not just turn attempts
loftybloke is offline   #364 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 1st, 2015, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Yeah the elemental domains remove turn undead and replace with 'turn opposite of domain' so cold turns fire air turns earth (I think). Identical mechanics to turn undead AFAIK.

However it was erratad that divine metamwgic requires turn UNDEAD attempts. Not just turn attempts
Great, thanks.

So you don't qualify for Divine Metamagic if you have the Cold Domain or similar. Interesting. I guess I will have to add that to the list of the things to do. Thanks for letting me know.
Sendric is offline   #365 Reply With Quote
loftybloke

Old May 2nd, 2015, 06:30 AM
You can take the feat, but you have to have turn undead attempts to use to power the DMM spell
loftybloke is offline   #366 Reply With Quote
loftybloke

Old May 3rd, 2015, 02:40 AM
Whilst i'm fine tuning my cleric, is there somewhere on hero lab to represent the frost damage (+1d6) from an enchanted weapon? I know iots based on a command weord, but i cant find anywhere to 'turn this on'

Cheers
loftybloke is offline   #367 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 3rd, 2015, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Whilst i'm fine tuning my cleric, is there somewhere on hero lab to represent the frost damage (+1d6) from an enchanted weapon? I know iots based on a command weord, but i cant find anywhere to 'turn this on'

Cheers
This does not yet exist in d20 but it's on my list of things to add. So sometime in the future this will be added.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #368 Reply With Quote
feydain

Old May 4th, 2015, 12:23 PM
I was wondering if the Prestige Class, Vassal of Bahamut was implemented in this package? I was looking inside Hero Lab and couldn't see it so I'm assuming not, but maybe I'm missing something.

I think I did a decent initial search looking to see if this question had already been asked so let me know if it has. Thanks again.
feydain is offline   #369 Reply With Quote
loftybloke

Old May 5th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Cheers, again
loftybloke is offline   #370 Reply With Quote