Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

DraconicWraith

Old March 2nd, 2021, 10:44 AM
Is there a timeline for the 9th edition datafiles? It's been out for a long while now.
DraconicWraith is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Deano

Old April 5th, 2021, 05:25 AM
There is no timeline for any updates for 9th... We had a working copy until the SM codex dropped with a completely different pointing system. This will necessitate a complete rebuild of the files and the two of us are overwhelmed in real life. Get into the files and play with them and learn how, we may re-start if there is interest and some help.
Deano is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
figuraa70
Banned

Old April 28th, 2021, 11:46 AM
Do you know sth about 9th edition datafiles?
figuraa70 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
DarkElfdar

Old December 26th, 2021, 07:54 PM
Figured I would bump to see if anything has moved on this.

After coming back to Warhammer 40K after a hiatus since the start of 4th edition, I was hoping for an ArmyBuilder data file for 9th edition

Battlescribe is

T
E
R
R
I
B
L
E
DarkElfdar is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
szirer

Old January 4th, 2022, 11:22 AM
I think that many people is waiting for that file and thats true BS i terrible (aspecially printing roster)

I could even pay some extra money to get that file....
szirer is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Khaezarn

Old March 6th, 2022, 05:15 AM
I think there's more interest than this forum suggests... I use Battlescribe for now but I hate how terrible it prints...

And the Warhammer+ builder is the absolute worst garbage ever. Army Builder is the best, I don't really know coding but if there's anything I can do to help please let me know...
Khaezarn is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
bk5b

Old March 10th, 2022, 01:27 AM
Came here just to write also waiting for 40k AB file.

Looking to get into the game and for there is no gaming without AB printed out list
bk5b is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Khaezarn

Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:49 PM
I'm really hoping to get an update on this, Battlescribe is OK but the developer for the software has disappeared and the printing is garbage.

The Warhammer+ army builder is a pile of useless garbage.

I'm just getting back into 40k and building an Ork army and would really love to be able to use the simple ArmyBuilder interface to do this, please developers, an update would be ideal!
Khaezarn is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old March 23rd, 2022, 11:46 PM
You could try posting on the developer's website.
Note that it looks like there's only one developer left (Deano) and he's busy with other things. He hasn't been on the LW Forums since his post above (in April 2021) nor responded on their website for nearly a year.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
WolfEyesBane

Old June 24th, 2022, 06:57 AM
i would like to know how/where I can volunteer my time with updating the data base file to 9th edition.

I know setting up the file is not something that I am not sure I could do on my own.

Data entry, that I could do all day long to enter as much in as possible / recommended / allowed.
WolfEyesBane is offline   #10 Reply With Quote