Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old November 25th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Fey Adept appears to add the Illusion sphere, but count it as a sphere selected not as a bonus sphere.
Ualaa is offline   #821 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old November 29th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Found an error with the Prodigy's "Conjure Army" finisher. It's been linked to the Alteration Sphere instead of Conjuration
GreyLurker is offline   #822 Reply With Quote
wdmartin

Old December 2nd, 2019, 01:37 PM
Just tried installing SoM without SoP, and got this compile-time error:

Quote:
Syntax error in script for Procedure 'ValidTalRQ' on line 39
-> Non-existent thing 'sopTlConSm' used by script
After that everything went pear shaped and it failed to load a whole bunch of stuff.

I'm pretty sure I can fix this by installing SoP, but it'll have to wait till I can get to my home computer and check the update URL.

EDIT: actually, found the update URL without having to go anywhere -- I forgot DriveThruRPG has an "archive" feature in its library. I had archived my SoP files and then was puzzled as to why I couldn't find them. Anyway, I installed SoP and it fixed the error.

Last edited by wdmartin; December 2nd, 2019 at 01:49 PM.
wdmartin is offline   #823 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old December 2nd, 2019, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmartin View Post
Just tried installing SoM without SoP, and got this compile-time error:

After that everything went pear shaped and it failed to load a whole bunch of stuff.

I'm pretty sure I can fix this by installing SoP, but it'll have to wait till I can get to my home computer and check the update URL.

EDIT: actually, found the update URL without having to go anywhere -- I forgot DriveThruRPG has an "archive" feature in its library. I had archived my SoP files and then was puzzled as to why I couldn't find them. Anyway, I installed SoP and it fixed the error.
Glad it's working for you now, but you definitely shouldn't need to have SoP installed for SoM to work; that's a pretty serious issue. I will be posting a fix for that ASAP.
TheIronGolem is offline   #824 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:52 PM
SoP 1.43 and SoM 1.10 have been posted. Mainly this just fixes the error reported by wdmartin, but I also fixed the Fey Magic bug reported by Ualaa.
TheIronGolem is offline   #825 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old December 19th, 2019, 12:37 PM
Found an error with the Ruin Delver Martial tradition. Instead of an Equipment talent as the Variable it is offering Gladiator or Wrestiling talents

Edit: My bad, it IS giving you a free equipment talent over on the Equipment Tab, but it is ALSO giving you a Gladiator or Wrestling one on the Variable slot.

Last edited by GreyLurker; December 19th, 2019 at 12:39 PM.
GreyLurker is offline   #826 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old January 3rd, 2020, 01:26 PM
Reporting a minor bug.

Moving Target, in the Athletics sphere, allows you to take it once (ranged attacks only) or twice (all attacks).
The talent as implemented only allows it to be taken once.
The custom talent, with the blank box, is an easy work around.

What is coming next to Hero Lab - Spheres?
There are some Sphere splat books out there, but I suppose the Ultimate Spheres of Power is close to release... which means some of the talents have changed.
Ualaa is offline   #827 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old January 3rd, 2020, 03:23 PM
Running into some issues with the Armiger's custome weapons. It's not calculating bonuses at the right level for some of the talents like Balanced Defense and if you give a weapon a sphere it counts the sphere and all of it's base abilities as 1 choice each. (For example if you take Gladiator for a weapon choice it counts the Gladiator Sphere as 1 choice, Intimidating Shout as a 2nd and Boast as a 3rd. So the 1 sphere ends up counting as 3 talents.
GreyLurker is offline   #828 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old January 3rd, 2020, 11:28 PM
I had SOP 1.43 and just purchased SOM and Destroyer's Handbook. Now Hero Lab is not happy with SOP or SOM. Receiving error messages. What is the proper install order for with the new purchases?

Current SOP/SOM:

1. SOP 1.43
2. SOP Expanded 1.7
3. SOP Destroyers 1.2
4. SOM 1.8
Anderlorn is offline   #829 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old January 4th, 2020, 02:51 AM
I suggest to add update sources for these files and then update all. Not sure if these are the most current versions if you used the downloads from DriveThru.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #830 Reply With Quote