Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Vaneheart

Old August 9th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Are the augmentations EPE: Pushed, and Encephalon being calculated correctly for matrix program actions? Seems like they're missing/not being factored, into dice pools for Matrix programs. Just wondering if this was intentional, a bug, or an interpretation choice.
Vaneheart is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mortis Incognito

Old August 12th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Mathias from Lone Wolf posted this on a different "Is this a bug?" post:

It's 3 days before I leave for Gen Con. I'm going to get way behind on forum posts while I'm at Gen Con, and there's a chance that any bug reports that have been placed in forum threads will be missed in the backlog of posts I'll have to catch up on.

If those bug reports are in the bug tracking system, they'll stay in my inbox until I can take a look at them.

So especially now, even if you're not sure something is a bug, please skip posting forum posts asking "is this a bug" and just report the potential bug in our bug tracking system.

So I would recommend, if you haven't already, raising a bug report. It's much better that something gets reported, investigated and determined not to be a bug than your post gets missed due to GenCon.
Mortis Incognito is offline   #2 Reply With Quote