Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old March 19th, 2022, 08:22 AM
Ultimate Spheres of Power and Champion of the Spheres both show an update available, and when I try to update it says they're an older version than what I have.

It does allow me to update them (with the older version warning), and then they're still available as updates.

It shows 15 March 2022 as their date.

I can just Load Game, click no to the available update, and everything works fine.

At this point I just have:
- Champions of the Spheres (v 1.52, 115 files)
- Pathfinder Pack (v 1.20, 524 files)
- Pathfinder Gestalt (v 1.1, 6 files)
- Spheres of Might (v 1.15, 42 files)
- Spheres of Power (v 1.1, 75 files)

The "Manage Third-Party Updates" lists it as Spheres of Power, but within Hero Lab I have the Ultimate Spheres of Power content, and it shows that as the source for each of the feats, classes, archetypes etc.
Ualaa is offline   #1181 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old March 19th, 2022, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_xxii View Post
The "Drawback Feat" boon doesn't work in the UI. It has a "Add feat (1 remaining)", but when you click it an select a feat, it doesn't mark the feat in any way as a Bonus feat, so the "(1 remaning)" doesn't go down, and it consumes one of your actual feat slots.

I think it needs to have "<autotag group="Helper" tag="Free"/>" on the panel (and likely some additional tag, so only the correct feats appear in this UI), as well as some logic in a component to actually decrement resSPDBFt.resLeft somewhere.
---
I'm also having problems using "Ultimate Spheres of Power" and "Spheres of Might" on my iPad... trying to install one seems to uninstall the other (presumably because they share the DDS Common files).
Noting the bug on the boon. Reach out to me at dropdeadstudios.herolab@gmail.com and I will send you an iPad compatible version of the files: you are not the first to run into this problem :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456
For the Fey Adept the Companion from Create Reality is not showing up
Bug noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Swordsman
So I recently bought USoP, SoM, and CotS. Got them installed no problem and updated from the source. However, after enabling them under Configure Hero, I can't seem to find Crimson Dancer and Warden from CotS, along with several CotS archetypes, including Champion Bard, Beast Bender, and Masterwork Chronicler. I'm curious if I actually did install the Spheres packages correctly, or if I was supposed to do something like install/update them in a specific order.
Champions of the Spheres for Hero Lab includes data files for the "Champions of the Spheres" book: the classes/archetypes you're listing comes from different books, and will become available in future HL releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson
lol funny enough, it isn't hightlighting that it needs updating. The updates are THERE. I can click and update just fine. but it isn't alerting and bolding them, at least not for me. They do work though. I appreciate your work on these for us. A couple of the bugs I looked into and the scripting made my head hurt, if I could buy you a beer I would
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa
Ultimate Spheres of Power and Champion of the Spheres both show an update available, and when I try to update it says they're an older version than what I have.

I'll be checking into this more later tonight; glad to hear that they are generally behaving properly for you, asvaldson

Last edited by WhiteUnggoy; March 20th, 2022 at 08:11 PM. Reason: pasted incorrect text for Life Swordsman
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1182 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old March 19th, 2022, 10:51 AM
But also! For anyone missing them, here are the links to the General's Handbook HL files, and the Handbook/HL bundle!
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1183 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old March 19th, 2022, 01:59 PM
Ok Not sure if this is a fixable thing or not, but Leadership and Warleader are currently stacking for the Bonus Skill Points to Diplomacy instead of the 2nd sphere changing to a Competence Bonus.
GreyLurker is offline   #1184 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:40 PM
I had two "Champions of the Spheres" listed in my manage third party updates, with HL.

I deleted the older version and my portfolios with anything from that book stopped working.
I re-patched the file, and as far as manage third party updates goes, nothing has changed.
But the portfolios work again.

And I no longer have the option to re-update, despite having the most recent version.
So the update (which isn't a new update) is gone, which is good.
Ualaa is offline   #1185 Reply With Quote
WarStoke

Old March 24th, 2022, 12:58 PM
Is there a way to request handbooks, Im looking for
The Conquerors Handbook
as well as the various expanded options books and the spheres apocrypha. i can make some of the simpler elements my self but dont quite know how to do some of the more complicated ones.
WarStoke is offline   #1186 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old March 26th, 2022, 06:48 PM
A bug report: It looks like the Giantslayer and Titan Breaker feats from SoM are missing. These feats both incorrectly have the "previously published" asterisk in the book itself, so they might have been accidentally skipped over.
Roadie is offline   #1187 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old March 26th, 2022, 10:54 PM
One more bug report: The energy grapple magic item is broken, in that it's enabled when unequipped and disabled when equipped. Also, it should be named "Energy grapple" and not "Energy Grapple" for consistency with other items in HL.
Roadie is offline   #1188 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old April 3rd, 2022, 10:44 PM
One more bug report: The "Tricky Combo" talent in Dual Wielding doesn't appear to be a real talent - I can't find it anywhere in the SoM book or any of the other books.
Roadie is offline   #1189 Reply With Quote
WhiteUnggoy

Old April 5th, 2022, 03:00 PM
Warstroke, I can make a note to push Conqueror's Handbook up the cue; it won't be the next release, but it'll be between Warden & Conq's HB for the next two. I'll get back to you regarding apocrypha.

Thanks for the bug reports, Roadie!
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1190 Reply With Quote