Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Netjera

Old April 29th, 2021, 12:53 AM
I recently had to switch from a Windows laptop to a Mac computer, and returning to reactivate my Hero Lab Classic licenses and download my purchased addons has become a nightmare. It took me half an hour just to figure out how to log into the new site - there's no account login anywhere. I'm not even sure how I eventually found it.

Over one hour later, I've managed to retrieve my licenses via my emails, and link them with my account, but I have no data packages installed, and can't seem to get to them. When I look in my account, order history is blank. When I try to put in the product numbers from the emails, they do not work. When I go through the Tools Menu:Purchase Data Packages in Hero Labs, it takes me to pages for all new products, which I don't want or need at this point. What I want is to get hundreds of dollars of previous purchases from 2013 - 2017 imported back into my Hero Lab.

Can anyone help, please? Thanks!
Netjera is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old May 2nd, 2021, 06:12 PM
If you haven't emailed support@wolflair.com about this yet, you should do that first.

Second, activating your Hero Lab Classic license number in the Mac version should work the same way as in the Windows version; you only need to worry about the online site if you're buying new game systems or data packages. Once you have activated your license and downloaded your game system(s) within HLC you should see your purchased data packages within the game system(s).

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote