Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Virtue

Old April 22nd, 2021, 12:57 PM
The hunter can also apply one of these aspects to her animal companion. Unlike with the hunter herself, there is no duration on the animal aspect applied to her animal companion. An aspect applied in this way does not count against the hunter’s minutes of duration per day-it remains in effect until the hunter changes it. The companion’s aspect can be the same aspect the ranger has taken on or a different one. The hunter can select or change the animal foci on both herself and her animal companion as part of the same swift action.

There isnt the option on the companion like their is on the hunter is this something that Hero Labs is going to change?
Virtue is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:22 AM
I'm confused about what you are having trouble with. Animal Focus is available to a companion in exactly the same way as on the Hunter itself.
On your companion, (on the Hunter Benefits tab) you can select "Add new Animal Focus" in the same way as you do on the Hunter, and this adds them to the In-Play tab so that you can activate their powers.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:53 PM
I guess im dumb ill have to try it again maybe i am just dumb could definitely be the case.
Virtue is offline   #3 Reply With Quote