Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Lord of the Rings (Tabletop)

Notices

chgobiker

Old December 6th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I posted the below on the general support site and also sent to datafile support in an email. The main question is has anyone used LoTR datafiles successfully with AB3.1?

I am a new Army Builder user. I just purchased AB3.1. For LoTR forces:

All forces do not have ability to have spears and shields. All
archers have 0 fight value (another bug). Seems unlikely to be
data file problem since existing ab3.0 user does not have these
problems.

I posted the above on the support forum and have not received any feedback yet.
Could there be a problem with the data files? Has anyone used these files with AB3.1 successfully
chgobiker is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
matt_t

Old April 13th, 2006, 06:23 AM
i have the exact same problems my archers are figth 0 and my minas tirith warriors have to be just spear, this is annoying as i am used to fielding my warriors with shield and spear, as depicted on the models and need the archers shoot value for quick reference as i have a terrible memory.
matt_t is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SeaRanger67

Old May 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM
I am just chiming in. I am having the same problem, my spear men are not allowed to use their spears with a shield, which is one of the reasons why Minas Tirith is so good. I have tried to contact the data file author like the the help menu says to but I received no response from him. I am hoping that if enough of us post hear and complain maybe the problem will get fixed, because as of right now there are no planned updates for LOTR. If any one has any suggestions feel free to contact me.
SeaRanger67 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote