Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

gilvagor

Old February 13th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhunt View Post
What we need to do is set up a central file that all users can access to do updates such that if I take an hour and get the core troops of a race done, I then return the file to a central location so that you, in your spare time, can sit down and do the rares. This affords us a cooperative climate instead of waiting for one person to do all the work.
Unfortunately there's no real easy way for that to happen. Even with the 40k setup there will still be some overlapping if you download the file and work on it someone else can be doing the same then you both upload it and overwrite one of the person's work.

The only easy way that I see to change things would be that one person is responsible for one army then have some that can do the harder things (like what Robert does).
gilvagor is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
Dooks Dizzo

Old February 19th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Thanks to everyone for all their hard work!

From what I am gathering the issue will be resovled by Robert relatively soon then?

Having done some volunteer work myself, I wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone who has thrown an effort into this, successful or not. The 20 bucks or so I paid two years ago doesn't leave me with a sense of entitlement

I would offer to help but I am dead useless at this sort of thing. I am happy to throw my encouragement behind you though!
Dooks Dizzo is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
fubukii

Old February 20th, 2009, 01:23 PM
i would be willing to learn how to help with the files if extra help is needed.
fubukii is offline   #113 Reply With Quote