Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Brahm_Tazoul

Old March 28th, 2008, 04:49 PM
How do I upload my file? Where do I put it, or should I just email it to you? I've also run into some difficulty making the Dire Wolves/Bat Swarms/Corpse Cart NOT count towards CORE while having them appear as Core... I tried to copy off of the Warhounds from Chaos, but to no avail...

Anyways, let me know how/when you'd like the file.

EDIT: Hopefully ~this~ works...

EDIT EDIT: Nope...can't add a .dat file here for some reason...
Brahm_Tazoul is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Brahm_Tazoul

Old March 28th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I added it in the "Downloads" section from my Profile page. Hopefully that worked.
Brahm_Tazoul is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
elvendarkness

Old March 30th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Does anyone know when they plan on releasing the file for the vampire counts... I see a lot of you asking but no one from Army build has replied to this string...
elvendarkness is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old March 30th, 2008, 02:03 PM
No one from Lone Wolf knows. They don't write the datafiles. Only the volunteer maintainer knows and he's M.I.A.
Ghaz is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old March 30th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Haha, here I am thinking that I was crazy, or that my AB was broken, but I guess I'm one of the MANY who is waiting on this update.

I Really wish I knew how to crate these files, cuz' I would have done it the day I got the Spearhead. (which is awesome btw)

The Update posted by Brahm_Tazoul was somewhat helpful, and FAR better than I could have ever done myself. It still needs some fixing, but it seems close to what we need.

Keep us posted on your progress man, very thankful for your work so far.

Until then I'll be on another Black Crusade!

"And no, it's not a race thing"
AbaddonAZ is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
andmike

Old March 31st, 2008, 07:29 AM
I added my data file. I will keep updating it as I have time. Please post any bugs you see in my file so that I can get them fixed. I am trying to figure out how not to have troops count as core, but still list them as core.
andmike is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Gauthvin

Old March 31st, 2008, 03:28 PM
This is to post a Bug in the Cairn Wraith. Adding a banshee make the cost of the unit go down by 50 points (because it removes a Cairn Wraith) and doesn't add any point value.

Also, according to the french Army book, the banner that gives ward save against shooting is 3+ intead of 4+.
Gauthvin is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
isanti314

Old March 31st, 2008, 07:26 PM
Let me know if you need any more testers. I will lend a hand.
isanti314 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
andmike

Old April 1st, 2008, 07:30 AM
Isanti314. Test away. The file is in the downloads section.

Gauthvin: I don't know what to do about there being different saves on that banner. Maybe a French version after we get everything else up to speed?

I'm uploading another file. Added some of the changes to get characters done. Going to make all bloodline powers in this book Von Carst as a patch to get people something to use.
andmike is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
psiegel

Old April 1st, 2008, 09:28 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all the great work here.

I noticed an odd issue trying to add a captain to a unit of skeletons. It looks like it's costing 10 points, when it should cost only 8. Even stranger, the display of the cost for the captain in the unit options window varies between 16 and 19, depending on whether he's present or not and whether the unit is carrying spears.

Also, a minor issue -- the black knights are listed in the available units window as costing 23/# when they should cost 24/#. Though it appears once added to the roster the correct amount is being calculated.

Looking forward to seeing the characters in a usable state. Thanks again for all the hard work.
psiegel is offline   #20 Reply With Quote