Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

debelial

Old December 8th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Hi!

Here are some bugs I noticed in new O&G, all of them are made in POINT COSTS of common magic items:
Biting Blade - is 10pts, should be 5pts
Sword of Might - is 20pts, should be 10pts
Sword of Battle - is 25pts, should be 15pts
Sword of Striking - is 30pts, should be 15pts
Staff of Sorcery - is 50pts, should be 30pts
Enchanted Sheld - is 10pts, shold be 15pts

That's all I noticed - easy to correct, so hopefully will be fixed quick (please?)

Greetz
debelial is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mandalon

Old December 8th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Hi,

I also noted, that there are some more minor error:
- The "Buzgob's Knobbly Staff" doesn't exist in the new edition any more.
- as already mentioned in the other thread: The "Bigged's Kickin' Boots' only cost 30 point.
- The staff of sorcery only costs 30 points
- The talisman "Idol of mork" (-1 to hit modifier) is missig
- The arcane artefact now named "Idol of Mork" has the wrong name (in german, something like lucky coin)
Mandalon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
robheroux

Old December 8th, 2006, 09:20 AM
I also found one bug (So far)
It states in the description for Goblin Wolf Riders that if they take light armor they are no longer fast cavalry. It should be 'a shield' and not light armor, as wolf riders come with light armor by default.

Thanks.
robheroux is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
MrOgre

Old December 8th, 2006, 12:02 PM
the talisman you call idol of mork, are infact called effigy of mork but is still missing and Buzgob's Knobbly Staff is one of the cancelled items

otherwise Cheers
MrOgre is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
FloriGPunkt

Old December 8th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Hy, I've got two bugs there........

With the new rulebock, you are allowed to use two Snotling Pump Wagons as one Special Unit. I think the Armybuilder doesn't work in this case.
The second one ist, that there are no Squiks. Have you forgotten the Squicks and the Sqickhoppaz???
FloriGPunkt is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
MrOgre

Old December 9th, 2006, 12:51 AM
No u may have 2 Snotling Pump Wagons for 1 Rare not special and there is Squigs+hoppers in the AB
MrOgre is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ShaneHebard

Old December 9th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Choppas
-Text reads "If armed with a single Choppa, +1 strength when charging on foot." Choppas now give +1 strength even if the model has two Choppas and give +1 strength the first round of combat, even if not charging. Also now count as hand weapons, so they should give the +1 armour save in close combat to Orc Boyz, Savage Orc Boyz, Black Orcs, et cetera. (Yay Choppas!)

Snotling Pump Wagons
-are listed as Unbreakable with Ld 10, but now they are just Stubborn with Ld 4 and Immune to Psychology.
-they should also be listed as a Chariot, as it can be killed by Strength 7 attacks and take damage when moving into terrain.

Characters and Chariot mounts
-the new wording does not say that the Chariot will take up a special slot as in the previous book. i think that heros/lords mounted in chariots should not take up the special slot.

Orc Chariot
-Listed as having hand weapon instead of Choppa.

Gigantic Spider & Spider Riders
-Are not listed as Fast Calvary.

Night Goblins
-Have a tab called "Blood" with the option "Night Goblin Shields" (which is also listed in the Unit Info)that should not be present. This option does not go away if the unit buys short bows.

Black Orcs
-Armed to the Teef allows for 2 hand weapons in description, but should be 2 Choppas.
-No longer have the Quell Animosity Rule for block units (only characters have this rule).

Squig Hoppers
-Are not listed as having Animosity

Savage Orcs
-When upgraded to Big 'Uns this unit is given an option for a Magic Standard, which it should not receive. If a Magic Standard is purchased, an option error occurs. In the description for Big 'Uns it says that by upgrading the unit to Big 'Uns allows for a Magic Banner, but this is no longer the case.

That's about it for the normal unit entries. I'll go over the characters later! Thanks for all of your hard work!
ShaneHebard is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Matt1958

Old December 10th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Night Goblin Squig Herd:

AB is counting them as being 0-1. The O&G book does not indicate this.
Matt1958 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
waazdag

Old December 10th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Here is one I found: The Ironback Boar does not show up in the stat line as a boar, and does not modify the rider's SV by +2 as it should (being a boar and all).
waazdag is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
ShaneHebard

Old December 10th, 2006, 04:19 PM
When a Savage Orc Big Boss or Warboss is mounted in an Orc Boar Chariot, the Chariot should gain Frenzy as now all mounts gain Frenzy if the rider has it. (Awesome!)
ShaneHebard is offline   #10 Reply With Quote