Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

quistar

Old June 9th, 2024, 01:36 AM
I'm updating an investigator PC and wanted to add a Rogue Talent in place of the usual ones (it's in the SRD). However, there is no option to select a Rogue Talent in the Investigator Talent list. Please assist, thanks!

- Andrew <:-(}
quistar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old June 9th, 2024, 03:01 PM
Are you looking for an entry named "Rogue Talent"? Normally the allowed Rogue, Unchained Rogue, and Alchemist choices are just added to the Investigator's list of Talent choices without you having to tell Hero Lab "I want a Rogue talent instead of an Investigator one."

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
quistar

Old June 10th, 2024, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
Are you looking for an entry named "Rogue Talent"? Normally the allowed Rogue, Unchained Rogue, and Alchemist choices are just added to the Investigator's list of Talent choices without you having to tell Hero Lab "I want a Rogue talent instead of an Investigator one."
Ohhh, I see now. It's a specific list, and those talents are indeed available on Herolab. My mistake, sorry! Thanks for responding!

- Andrew <:-(}
quistar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote