Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old February 25th, 2019, 11:38 AM
4/16 Update: Released!

4/15 Update: Guild Spells are done! Tireless Precision is in, but not 100% elegantly. It and Animal Enhancements need some slight tweaking before I'm totally happy with them. But they're definitely ready for some testing. I also combined the two Grappling Appendages enhancements into 1 selection with a chooser box, since they're presented that way in the book and now I know enough to do it that way. Yay for learning. I'm making headway with the Contacts, so I'm going to finish those then release this into the wild. We're nearly there!

4/10 Update: Really close to a new release! Guild Spells and Tireless Precision are the last things to implement before I feel this is presentable, and we have ways to get them both in. Should be done soon, then uploaded onto the GitHub.

I've slowly been working on a file for Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica. Things in bold are the things I need community attention on. Additionally, if you've already done some of the work remaining, please let me know! I'll happily combine your file into this one and we can all share the glory. The file in the next comment is not up to date. Once I make a little more progress, I'll be uploading the file into the GitHub.

Races
Human and Elf - 99% - Need to figure out how to add the GGtR to them, since they're in SRD.
Goblin - 100% - Added the GGtR source to this in VGtM
Loxodon - 100%
Minotaur - 100%
Centaur - 100%
Vedalken - 80% - Tireless Precision - Thanks to Mergon for getting this in. Not 100% pretty; I'm toying with a different idea, but will have included in one way or another in the next release.
Simic Hybrid - 95% - Animal Enhancements - You can select the same enhancement twice. How do we change that?

Backgrounds
Bonds, Ideals, etc. - 100%
Features - 100%
Guild Contacts - 100% - Done.
Guild Spells - 100% - Thanks to Mergon and ShadowChemosh, these are in.
Factions - 100%-ish. They're all in and selectable, but it would be neat to have the titles for each renown level show up somehow. There's also benefits that are dependent on renown level. A fully-featured Ravnica file would show these benefits under Specials at the appropriate renown levels.

Subclasses
Circle of Spores Druid - 100%
Order Domain Cleric - 100%

Spells
Encode Thoughts - 100% - Complete. Will be part of the Dimir's Guild Spells
Chaos Bolt - 100% - Added GGTR source to the spell in XGTE

Monsters and NPCs
Monsters - LOL - Let's catch up on the MToF ones first
NPCs - 0% Same

Miscellaneous
GGtR Source - 100% - Mergon took care of this! All I had to do was update the source on each item, which is done. Will be included in the next release of the file.
Magic Items - 0% - Lowest priority, IMO

Last edited by Fenris447; April 16th, 2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Released
Fenris447 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old February 25th, 2019, 06:02 PM
I've updated the main post as I have finished up the core functionality of the individual Animal Enhancements. Also, here's the file!

EDIT: This file is out of date with the above progress report. I'll be updating the 5e Community Pack GitHub soon!
Attached Files
File Type: email GGTR.user (108.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Fenris447; April 3rd, 2019 at 11:28 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old February 27th, 2019, 12:05 PM
Nicely done. Better than what little I have done to date on the Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron. I am getting there, but frustratingly slowly.

One think you may want to add is a unique Source. Keep up with the great work.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old February 27th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergon View Post
One think you may want to add is a unique Source. Keep up with the great work.
Thanks for the kind words. I use your WGTE stuff in a few campaigns, so I hope you know it's appreciated!

As for the source, I guess I'm unclear on how we handle that for the Community Pack. Can I just go to the source field, add a new one, then go ahead and mark all the other things with that source? I got the impression that the process for adding a Sourcebook to the Community Pack is more complicated than that.
Fenris447 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old February 27th, 2019, 12:25 PM
I have updated some of my WGtE stuff, but have been having issues updating it on GIT . . .

Mergon is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old February 27th, 2019, 12:33 PM
I think I found the file I was trying to remember. It's COM_Source_110 - Sourcebooks.1st. It looks pretty simple to modify; is that something I should go ahead and do to add Ravnica?
Fenris447 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 1st, 2019, 12:18 PM
How goes the work?

Mergon is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 4th, 2019, 05:53 AM
I haven't really had a chance to do more on this. I have a lot of prep to do for my next session on Sunday (including programming in some more monsters), plus I'm also working on a mini-scale papercraft pirate ship in my spare time. Plus my wife was out of town all weekend so I was solely in charge of the puppy and the house.

I'll get back to this soon, but any community advice or assistance on the bolded items would be appreciated.
Fenris447 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 4th, 2019, 06:54 AM
I know the feeling. I have my own Eberron campaign plus I play in 2 other campaigns in a week.

The Artificer tossed my an issue in HeroLab in that it seems that as a Half-caster it won't let you take cantrips without errors. For my personal use I can live with that, but its not cool for Community content . . .

Mergon is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 4th, 2019, 08:00 AM
EDIT: I'll reply to your Artificer post so that this thread stays on topic.
Fenris447 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote