Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Silver12

Old June 9th, 2017, 02:14 PM
I know there was a post about a Treasure Seeker bug - but I'm running into an issue with talent selection.

I have a 1st level unchained rogue with the Treasure Seeker archetype. When I select the archetype, the 'Sphere Abilities' tab comes up, but it does not allow me to select any talents. I should have 2 available, as this is the first time I am gaining the Casting class feature...

Very possible I am missing something, but I've tried it a few times...?

Thanks!!!
Silver12 is offline   #401 Reply With Quote
runnetib

Old June 12th, 2017, 09:37 AM
I didn't see it listed anywhere in the thread so far, but I've got a bloodrager with the destruction sphere (and I just checked a sphere ranger with the destruction also) and on the print version of the character sheet, it has a 'touch destructive blast' attack block, but it doesn't show the attack and damage values.
runnetib is offline   #402 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 13th, 2017, 04:17 AM
Bestial Spirit, from the base book.
It should have: Trip, Ferocity, Speak with animals/vermin, and Rend.

It has: Trip, Ferocity, Speak with animals/vermin, Pounce and Trample.
The Pounce and Trample are exact duplicates of the wording from Bestial Reflexes.

The Bestial Reflexes talent has all of the correct options.
Ualaa is offline   #403 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 13th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnetib View Post
I didn't see it listed anywhere in the thread so far, but I've got a bloodrager with the destruction sphere (and I just checked a sphere ranger with the destruction also) and on the print version of the character sheet, it has a 'touch destructive blast' attack block, but it doesn't show the attack and damage values.
That is an odd problem. I must confess I don't think to look at the character sheets as often as I ought.

EDIT: Fixed in my current build.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; June 15th, 2017 at 06:25 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #404 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 18th, 2017, 06:04 AM
Bug Report.

On the 'Sphere Abilities' tab, it looks like 'Long Range' is calculating incorrectly.
Instead of 400 ft (base) plus 40 ft (per caster level)... (440 at 1st, 480 at 2nd, etc), it shows 500 ft (fixed value) at 1st caster level, which then increases by +100 ft per additional caster level, 600 ft at 2nd, 700 ft at 3rd and so on.
Ualaa is offline   #405 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Updates posted for core package (1.21), Alteration (1.1), Divination (1.3), and Telekinesis (1.3). Patch notes here.

I was able to fix MOST of the bugs you guys have been reporting the last few weeks. Unfortunately this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldritchWeaver View Post
Furthermore, I'm wondering if I should have CL 11 in Life for a psyforensic investigator 2/triple goddess hedgewitch 9. Shouldn't PI only count for +1 CL?
isn't one of them. This particular issue is a string of Christmas lights that's going to take some time to untangle - long enough that I didn't want to delay a badly-needed bugfix release for its sake.
TheIronGolem is offline   #406 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old June 18th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I am getting these errors when I updated.
Attached Images
File Type: gif sop error.gif (321.3 KB, 4 views)
catman123456 is offline   #407 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Haven't been able to reproduce that yet, but a quick question: You did update the core package to 1.21, right? Those errors are coming from Diviner's Handbook items, so I'd like to know if it's expecting a core procedure that isn't there yet.
TheIronGolem is offline   #408 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old June 18th, 2017, 07:43 PM
I had to redownload and update Diviner's Handbook and its fixed now.
catman123456 is offline   #409 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 18th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Ah, that makes sense. I think I removed an obsolete procedure when I was fixing the Limited Whatever line of drawbacks.

Note to future self: Don't just delete procedures. Instead, just remove their logic or have them exit immediately.
TheIronGolem is offline   #410 Reply With Quote