Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

fillerbunny_x1
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 12th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
I can't reproduce this at all; which vehicles are you running into this problem with?
It was a custom made starship for the Lor Star Captain from the Freedom City Archetypes. Should be in the .zip file I sent you, if you want to try it.
fillerbunny_x1 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Drakos

Old August 13th, 2010, 09:24 AM
One problem I have run into is the ability to add Advantages/Flaws to the array as opposed to the slots in an array.

An example of where this is needed is when you build an array with the Removable flaw. The removable flaw says it applies to the power as a whole not the individual effects. If I build the array as alternates instead of using the Array container and apply the flaw to the main power it reduces the points avaliable to the alternates.
Drakos is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
fillerbunny_x1

Old August 13th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Alternate Form- Solid. When it's active, the total costs of defenses goes down (4 points). Assuming it's the activation of the Fortitude Immunity.

File attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Solid Hero.por.zip (44.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by fillerbunny_x1; August 13th, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
fillerbunny_x1 is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
JDRook

Send a message via AIM to JDRook Send a message via Yahoo to JDRook Send a message via Skype™ to JDRook

Old August 13th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Someone already mentioned that the Extra Condition extra for Affliction does not actually add more pulldowns. I noticed that the rules allow you to apply Extra Condition multiple times, but currently HL only allows it once. Taken together, this may be awkward to implement, so I'd suggest a single text box for all extra conditions.

Also, Quickdraw is no longer ranked (I don't think reloading is a move action anymore) and Uncanny Dodge doesn't require a defined sense, so you can remove those parts.

And since Skill Mastery only does single skills now, can we make that a pull-down list?
JDRook is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
EberronKnight

Old August 14th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Sunday View Post
Immunity Damage Effects will not let you choose or write in a damage effect. There is no type box or drop box.
I'm glad I read your post and then Duggan's response ... for Immunity: Environmental Condition, it didn't have a drop box or custom text.

It is Beta so it's expected, I'm just trying to learn the rules and cheating by using HL. HL is my crutch.

EK
EberronKnight is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
BeyondLimitation

Old August 14th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Small error I've found. Under Teleport, Turnabout is listed as a 1 point per rank extra while the book has it as a flat 1 point.
BeyondLimitation is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
JDRook

Send a message via AIM to JDRook Send a message via Yahoo to JDRook Send a message via Skype™ to JDRook

Old August 17th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Another small error. Under flight, there are two Platform flaws, one of which refers to Knockback and the M&M core book, and I'm very aware of how KB is no longer a base rule in 3E.
JDRook is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
fillerbunny_x1

Old August 17th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Vehicle Equipment isn't getting factored into the final cost of the Vehicle (it shows up on the Vehicle sheet under Advantages and with the right cost, but not in the cost on the Primary character's sheet).
fillerbunny_x1 is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Shadowchaser

Old August 19th, 2010, 10:25 PM
I can't seem to apply the Increased Action flaw to Strike to make it take longer than a Standard Action to execute. Is this a program glitch, or a new rule wrinkle I'm not understanding?
Shadowchaser is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old August 19th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Rule Wrinkle. Only selected powers can have their actions changed or than to Reaction and then only in specific ways.
Duggan is offline   #50 Reply With Quote