Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Dwayne

Old August 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM
I am still getting a validation error for an Aasimar with a heritage that replaces daylight when you choose an alternate ability.
Dwayne is offline   #181
redward

Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:01 PM
With the newest update, it now appears that if the Half-Elf Adaptability racial trait is replaced, the bonus Skill Focus Feat remains (and generates an error if a skill is not chosen).
redward is offline   #182
Chemlak

Old August 24th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Error on bugfix - Headbands that increase the Intelligence ability score: if the selected skill is Linguistics, the skill ranks are added on the Skills tab, but the Personal tab still shows an overspend on languages known.
Chemlak is offline   #183
Dwayne

Old August 24th, 2012, 11:38 AM
If you check no age restrictions it does not work for the Aasimar still. Age is in yellow. Paizo will probably be changing the Aasimar age category soon according to what I have read on their site.
Dwayne is offline   #184
Lorangriel

Old August 24th, 2012, 01:27 PM
The abundant revelations feat does not allow adding the channel revelation to it. Not a huge problem since Extra channel is better anyway and stacks with itself.

Lorangriel.
Lorangriel is offline   #185
kinevon

Old August 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorangriel View Post
The abundant revelations feat does not allow adding the channel revelation to it. Not a huge problem since Extra channel is better anyway and stacks with itself.

Lorangriel.
Just as an FYI, Extra Channel can only be taken once. It doesn't have the special allowing taking it multiple times.
kinevon is offline   #186
squeegeeie

Old August 24th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I'm new to Hero Labs and Pathfinder. I was experimenting making a couple characters, and I ran into an issue that confused me. I made a witch, and tried giving it a donkey rat familiar, but the skills tab turned red. It automatically started with a +5 in stealth to get it's +15 score, but Hero Labs was interpreting that as having spent (5 of 1) skill points. Is this working as it should and it's just something I should ignore?
squeegeeie is offline   #187
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 24th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Issue Agile Amulets of Mighty Fists not applying to Natural Weapons
Book: CORE and Pathfinder Society Field Guide

Agile when applied to Amulet of Mighty Fists doesn't apply Dex to damage on Natural Weapons. Unless I'm reading a rule incorrectly, the natural weapons are light melee weapons usable with Weapon Finesse and should have DEX to dmg applied.

AoMF:
"grants ... bonus ... unarmed attacks and natural weapons ... this amulet can grant melee weapon special abilities, so long as they can be applied to unarmed attacks"

Agile:
"melee weapon which is usable with the Weapon Finesse feat."

Weapon Finesse:
"With a light weapon ... Special: Natural weapons are considered light weapons."
risner is offline   #188
fflegendaryhero

Old August 24th, 2012, 06:58 PM
While using bows/crossbows, I get a validation error when using a darkwood buckler. The text for a buckler says that those using bows/crossbows suffer no penalties while using these items. I checked with a buckler and mw buckler, and this validation error does not happen with them. However, the validation error occurs when using a darkwood buckler.
fflegendaryhero is offline   #189
tiessa

Old August 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM
In the latest update, the bloodline arcana for for the sorcerer bloodline Starsoul states that the dazzle effect lasts for 1 round, the book states that it's 1 round per spell level.

Last edited by tiessa; August 25th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
tiessa is offline   #190
Closed Thread