Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 6th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Updated to V3.7, Pathfinder V5.3 and received this error message.

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'skS2concMa' (Eval Script '#1') on line 1
-> Non-existent thing 'cHelpMag' referenced by script

Unsure if it's related to Ultimate Magic though!

That's just a guess, don't know if it's a bug!
Yep this is caused by having my Concentration Skill add-on and not having the UM data set. The magus use to be free during the play test so I included a concentration skill for the class.

Open up PFRPG_ConcSkill.user in the editor and go to the skills. You can either delete the Magus Skill or comment out the Eval Script for now if you plan to get the UM data set.

Then save and restart HL or do a ctrl-R to reload. You should be good to go then. When I get time I will update the .user file on the website to have several different versions based on the different data sets.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #101
bodrin

Old June 6th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Yep this is caused by having my Concentration Skill add-on and not having the UM data set. The magus use to be free during the play test so I included a concentration skill for the class.

Open up PFRPG_ConcSkill.user in the editor and go to the skills. You can either delete the Magus Skill or comment out the Eval Script for now if you plan to get the UM data set.

Then save and restart HL or do a ctrl-R to reload. You should be good to go then. When I get time I will update the .user file on the website to have several different versions based on the different data sets.
Damn, I'd forgotten about the concskill.user file. Haven't used HL for a while! It will be removed forthwith!

Cheers
bodrin is offline   #102
Aristodeimos

Old June 6th, 2011, 03:54 PM
The 1st Level Cleric spell, Deathwatch, is no longer an Evil spell. Hero Lab still shows it as such and grays it out for Good-aligned clerics.
Aristodeimos is offline   #103
Aristodeimos

Old June 6th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Actually that is the Attack Bonus which includes things like size. BAB is not actually shown anywhere I am pretty sure. It is stored in the back ground.
Your comment made me go back and look...found something interesting. In Hero Lab itself, it labels it as "Attack Bonus", but when you print it as a PDF, it lists it as "Base Attack". Hence my confusion....
Aristodeimos is offline   #104
Stormwarden

Old June 6th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Arcane strike doesn't show up as an available feat for the magus in the new Ultimate Magic add on.
Stormwarden is offline   #105
Stormwarden

Old June 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM
The Arcane Pool of a Bladebound Magus is not being calculated correctly. I created a 1st level magus, gave him 18 int and the bladebound archtype and he had 5 arcane pool points. When I leveled him to 5th his arcane pool had dropped to 4.

A magus without the bladebound archetype displays the correct pool amount.
Stormwarden is offline   #106
Stormwarden

Old June 6th, 2011, 05:26 PM
The Quarterstaff Master feat is not adding a one handed option to the quarterstaff. Only two-handed and double weapon are available.
Stormwarden is offline   #107
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 6th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristodeimos View Post
Your comment made me go back and look...found something interesting. In Hero Lab itself, it labels it as "Attack Bonus", but when you print it as a PDF, it lists it as "Base Attack". Hence my confusion....
Yep I agree here it can be confusing. Heck you search my old posts and you will see me make the same mistake. So just trying to help clear up what it is displaying.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #108
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 6th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwarden View Post
The Quarterstaff Master feat is not adding a one handed option to the quarterstaff. Only two-handed and double weapon are available.
Since the feat says that you "can wield" it one-handed, there's an activation on the In-Play tab for when you are currently choosing to do so.
Mathias is online now   #109
evilash

Old June 7th, 2011, 01:38 PM
The Vivisectionist's sneak attack replaces the bomb ability, but bomb still appears under attacks and on the character sheet (though with 0d6+0 damage).
The Internal Alchemist receives immunity to disease on level 1 instead of at level 10, together with immunity to poison.
evilash is offline   #110
Closed Thread