Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

thaX

Old July 8th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Ok, got a print out of the character sheet, here is some of the things that need attention.

Stamina and Hit Points are switched, Stamina needs to be first and Hit Points needs to be second.

Stats shows only the modifiers in the boxes, with little, tiny text for the actual scores. Either put the scores and mods together or have a better side bar for the actual scores so that they are readable.

Skills only show totals, base stat and rank. A breakdown of how the skills total up should be on the sheet.

I would hope that there would be a way to fiddle with the sheet in the future to adjust to fit the user, but right now it seems that it just prints the sheet to file and it's done.

Thank you.
thaX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
lonbarnett

Old July 18th, 2019, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaX View Post
Ok, got a print out of the character sheet, here is some of the things that need attention.

Stamina and Hit Points are switched, Stamina needs to be first and Hit Points needs to be second.

Stats shows only the modifiers in the boxes, with little, tiny text for the actual scores. Either put the scores and mods together or have a better side bar for the actual scores so that they are readable.

Skills only show totals, base stat and rank. A breakdown of how the skills total up should be on the sheet.

I would hope that there would be a way to fiddle with the sheet in the future to adjust to fit the user, but right now it seems that it just prints the sheet to file and it's done.

Thank you.
I would also like to see a section on Starship Combat (gunnery modifier). And for gear how about printing all of the gear (including custom gear [that is how I do Chronicle boons - custom valuable item] on the character sheets. And for skills, show at least the skill levels and total modifier.
lonbarnett is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
darrell_uk

Old July 23rd, 2019, 11:55 AM
Bringing back the character portrait would be nice too.
darrell_uk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old July 26th, 2019, 10:02 AM
Didn't notice that one.
Why was this excluded?

I hope it is being worked on.
thaX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Hi Darrell / ThaX!

Sorry you're both having this issue. We've been unable to recreate it. Your character portrait should be there. Have you updated? There's a new one out. Also, have you refreshed your page?

Thanks!
Lj Stephens is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old July 28th, 2019, 01:00 PM
I'm not seeing the character portrait either. This new sheet looks horrible. At least have the whole thing put into 1 doc so I can print if I desire. Now I waste pages because I can't double side single pages. Also, the tiny writing next to the skills to show the ability is messed up. For instance, the line shows "Athletics" in big bold type, then in tiny type "Str, 1r" Not even sure what that means. This is definitely a step back going into Gencon, in my opinion. Due to the vagaries of access to data, I have to print these out and now that doesn't even look good.
FWIW, using Chrome on an iMac, all updates complete, refreshed page multiple times.
flyteach is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old July 28th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Oh, yeah, and hit points and stamina are reversed (at least from the online page to the printout).
flyteach is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old July 28th, 2019, 01:07 PM
What does the asterisk mean next to some skill values in the printout mean?
flyteach is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old July 28th, 2019, 01:15 PM
And the "Abilities and Gear Description Appendix" does not include any gear descriptions. Kind of a big miss.
flyteach is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old July 28th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Hmmmmm, my PF2 Playtest character portrait prints, but the Starfinder one doesn't.
flyteach is offline   #10 Reply With Quote