Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mordath5

Old January 31st, 2016, 05:01 AM
I bought the D&D 5e pack, and I noticed a bunch of missing things. I wanted to build a Warlock 6/Sorceror 2 Changeling with a Criminal Background, Great Old One patron/ Wild Blood. I understand not having a changeling race, as it's from Unearthed Arcana, but both Wild Blooded and all patron options aside from The Fiend are missing, as are a TON of spells, such as Ray of Sickness for Sorceror and Phantasmal Force for Warlock. Why is this?
Mordath5 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
CNYGamer

Old January 31st, 2016, 07:40 AM
The 5e pack contains only the material that Wizards of the Coast released in their SRD (System Reference Document), which does not cover the entire 5e game. Lone Wolf Development continues to negotiate with WotC for a full license for all official 5e content.

Last edited by CNYGamer; January 31st, 2016 at 07:44 AM.
CNYGamer is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dafrca

Old January 31st, 2016, 09:45 PM
While I understand what the SRD is and what is happening, I would expect that Mordath5 is not the first or last person who will not understand the importance of what SRD means. :-(
dafrca is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 1st, 2016, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafrca View Post
While I understand what the SRD is and what is happening, I would expect that Mordath5 is not the first or last person who will not understand the importance of what SRD means. :-(
Yes, that is likely the case. It's one of the reasons we made sure to explain what the SRD is (and what it means in Hero Lab) in all of our announcements and on the D&D 5th Edition SRD webpage.
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote