Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Thatoneguy

Old July 12th, 2021, 03:36 AM
New to the forums here, and couldn't find this topic anywhere, so here goes...

So, maybe I just can't read (wouldn't be the first time ), but I can't seem to find a spot in the spells section (under my class page) to apply metamagic to spells... Is there a spot for this? Until now, I've been just preparing spells at higher caster levels and hoping that I remember that I have metamagic applied (and what metamagic it is). If I have to keep doing it like this, I guess that's that, but if there's a spot for applying metamagic, I sure ould like to know where it is!!

Any help is appreciated!
Thatoneguy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old July 12th, 2021, 11:53 AM
When you add a spell (clicking the + sign on the spell list), the first item I see is Custom/Metmagic Spell. You can then edit that to add the base spell and the metamagic that is applied.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Oxika95

Old September 19th, 2022, 09:18 AM
Quote:
When you add a spell (clicking the + sign on the spell list), the first item I see is Custom/Metmagic Spell. You can then edit that to add the base spell and the metamagic that is applied.
Are you talking about Hero Labs Online? or Hero Labs Classic? I know that this is a feature in the classic version but the online version only has an option to prepare at a higher spell level and doesn't have any custom or metamagic options that I can see.

Sorry for the necro, but this is currently relevant to me as I have the same question as OP
Oxika95 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Howlwhite

Old September 6th, 2023, 06:21 AM
For online you have to add a spell called "custom/metamagic" under the cantrips section.

Then you go and click on the spell once it has been added and select the spell and metamagic feat to add to it.

It's a little clunky, but it gets the job done.
Howlwhite is offline   #4 Reply With Quote