Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

ruhar

Old July 11th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Right now, I am not very happy. I have the Hero Lab Classic for Pathfinder 1st Edition, and when I went to buy additional Data Packages that I still need, the store was completely changed, and I can't find Data Packages. It is not at all user-friendly. Has Lone Wolf completely stopped supporting Hero Lab Classic and Pathfinder 1st Edition? Am I going to be forced to find a different program to run my games or, worse, go back to pen and paper? What is going on with Lone Wolf? It was bad enough that it dropped Realm Works; now I can't buy additional Data Packages in its not-so-user-friendly store.
ruhar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 11th, 2021, 08:14 PM
They're here: Hero Lab Hybrid Licenses: Pathfinder 1e.

If you haven't already, you need to first go to Manage Classic Licenses and associate your new (HLO and Realm Works) account with your desktop licenses.

While viewing the add-ons, you may need to clear or change the filters on the left so that everything appears.

Parody is online now   #2 Reply With Quote